3 speed manual shift rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission / Overdrive: 3 speed manual shift rods

I need the 2 shift rods/linkages that go from a "3 on the tree" steering column to the 3 speed manual transmission in a 1957 Silver Hawk. I also need the 2 rubber insulators/grommets/bushings which fit into the column's shift levers. The car currently has a floor shifter which is not working out and I prefer the original column shift anyway. I don't know the fair price for these, but I will say that I really need these and I don't want to look forever. Thanks.

You need the shift rods for a V-8 C/K, right? They are different from a 6 cylinder and different from a sedan/wagon.

If you get the part numbers from the chassis parts manual, the major Studebaker vendors may have them, or someone who has a C/K V-8 parts car may have them also.

The rubber grommets should come from parts vendors and not from a parts car.
    RadioRoy, specializing in AM/FM conversions with auxiliary inputs for iPod/satellite/CD player. In the old car radio business since 1985.

10G-C1 - 51 Champion starlight coupe
    4H-K5 - 53 Commander starliner hardtop
    5H-D5 - 54 Commander Conestoga wagon

Comment

I have a set from a 61 Hawk, 289, T86 O/D. Others here can probably confirm if they are the same as your 57 C body. PM sent.
      Wayne
      "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X