multiple Studebakers available in Muncie IN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multiple Studebakers available in Muncie IN

This seller is listing several cars. In the various photographs and ads there are:

1958 Commander 2-door hardtop
    1957 Commander 4-door sedan
    1963 Lark Wagonaire (no engine or transmission)
    1964 Daytona convertible (not advertised, to the left side of the 4-door Commander)

https://muncie.craigslist.org/cto/5501586079.html

Mark L

The 58 Commander is a good project & would look good when done,also how many do U C ?

Comment

I believe that the convertible has already been sold. That '58 is a real looker, though!

Comment

Originally posted by qsanford View Post
        I believe that the convertible has already been sold. That '58 is a real looker, though!
        Right, Quentin; the convertible was advertised earlier, as were all of these, and I believe has been sold. The seller may be re-running those that did not sell, using pictures taken earlier when the convertible was available. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Yeah, I bought the convertible, from November. Solid if worn condition. Cars left are rough, better as donor sources. Wagonaire 6 COULD be reasonable to restore. Some NOS trim for the 2 door hardtop included. Gentleman selling trying to raise funds to aid in the owners care. Cash in hand, patience, and make the case for issues and cost to fix what ails each vehicle- or why it is parts only, and you can make a reasoanable deal. At least that was my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by FleetMaster68 View Post
            Yeah, I bought the convertible, from November. Solid if worn condition. Cars left are rough, better as donor sources. Wagonaire 6 COULD be reasonable to restore. Some NOS trim for the 2 door hardtop included. Gentleman selling trying to raise funds to aid in the owners care. Cash in hand, patience, and make the case for issues and cost to fix what ails each vehicle- or why it is parts only, and you can make a reasoanable deal. At least that was my experience.
            Scott, would you kindly let us know the serial number of the convertible you bought so we can see if it is already on the Registry. Thanks.

Stu Chapman

Comment

It is in the registry, added around November 2015 when posting for the cars first got Forum attention. Do not have VIN with me. Several members commented on how nicely the car was optioned. Just sitting in polebarn while i accumulate parts to restore. Other cars are ahead of it for work to be completed.

Scott K

Comment

Originally posted by FleetMaster68 View Post
                It is in the registry, added around November 2015 when posting for the cars first got Forum attention. Do not have VIN with me. Several members commented on how nicely the car was optioned. Just sitting in polebarn while i accumulate parts to restore. Other cars are ahead of it for work to be completed.

Scott K
                Sorry Scott, but I cannot locate a 64 convertible in the Registry under your name. Could you let us have the serial number either here or by private message. Thanks.

Stu Chapman

Comment

always keep in mind what a seller's definition of "good condition" might really look like.....

Comment

Working...
                  X