Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Car drivers in NJ just caught a break!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Car drivers in NJ just caught a break!!!

As of May 2016 vehicles 1995 and older no longer require a emissions test along with a few other classes. Things just got a bit easier for classic car owners that drive there vehicles regularly.

Unless your insurance company limits your miles and use, You are free to go about your hobby unrestricted in New Jersey

Changes to New Jersey’s vehicle emissions inspection program are scheduled to begin this summer. Learn what you need to know about the changes.
    Last edited by what huh; 04-30-2016, 04:47 AM.
    Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Must of been too tough to find the 1963 emissions limits on the old software.

Comment

Originally posted by karterfred88 View Post
      Must of been too tough to find the 1963 emissions limits on the old software.
      That is kind of what happened when I took my truck in.... The guy looked at me, at my truck, back at me, looked at his computer and made a B line for his manager Haha... Made me chuckle
      Charles

Comment

Charles,
        I've been spending a week in Cape May for the past eighteen years. In 2014 it coincided with the week following the Dover International SDC Meet, where "Désirée scored a 394 in her class. We took the ferry from Lewes to Cape May and parked in front of the Chalfonte for the week, as we lodged at Howard's End. I think more photos of Désirée were taken by vacationers in Cape May than at the SDC Meet. I'll be back again in July, but probably not in a Studebaker.Click image for larger version

Name:	P7050107.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	1705059 Click image for larger version

Name:	P7060120.jpg
Size:	107.4 KB
ID:	1705060 Click image for larger version

Name:	P7090142.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	1705061 Click image for larger version

Name:	P7090139.jpg
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	1705062
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Brad,
          Small world! I know where you are in all of those pictures. Very nice looking ride you have there. I was at the Dover show as well with my grandfather, as a matter of fact I think I have a couple of pictures of your car saved from the Dover show. My grandfather and I love that color. Let me know if you have any questions about Cape May and I'll try and point you in the right direction but after vacationing here for 18 years I am sure you know the town better then I do.

My truck isn't a looker but you are more then welcome to take a peak while you are in town.

To all:
          I am planning a trip to Ocean City, MD weekend of May 20th. It is Cruisers weekend and I am going to try and keep up with posting pictures for your viewing pleasure. It will be my first weekend trip with the truck, hope all goes well!!
          Charles

Comment

Working...
          X