Viva Las Vegas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viva Las Vegas!

My buddy and I drove (brand X) to Las Vegas for the big Rockabilly/car show. Here are 4 Studes that were among the 700 some cars registered.:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	vlv052.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	1750767Click image for larger version

Name:	vlv061.jpg
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	1750768Click image for larger version

Name:	vlv060.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	102.1 KB
ID:	1750769Click image for larger version

Name:	vlv176.jpg
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	1750770
    The 2R5 pickup drove out from Georgia; it has a modern drive train, but the owner kept the stock interior including having the gauges rebuilt/restored so they work with his current engine. The truck also has the stock seat, steering wheel and column shifter that operates the auto trans.

thanks for posting photos...this show is one I would like to see. any more photos of the hammered M? cheers, junior
    sigpic
    1954 C5 Hamilton car.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
      thanks for posting photos...this show is one I would like to see. any more photos of the hammered M? cheers, junior
      Sorry, I just took the one...looked like a real driver tho!

Comment

Speaking of that M...it took some time of studying the pic for me to figure out what I was seeing. At first, I thought there was some kind of actuator arm across the front just behind the grille. Then, I realized it was some kind of asymmetrical radiator arrangement. It would be nice to see more detail. I have no idea if it drives good, but it sure looks intriguing in that parking lot. I've seen many great looking "parking lot queens" that looked great in a static display, but not so much for highway use. All of mine are stock, but visually, this one does not offend me at all.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Working...
        X