Isn't this the car from Reedsville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't this the car from Reedsville?

Is this the coupe that was for sale on the trailer next to the creek at the Reedsville Swap Meet? Seems he was asking $2500 then.

Yeah good call, beware, very rusty!

Randy Wakefield
    ----------------------
    1955 President sedan

"For the future that we wait..."

Comment

Yeah good call, beware, very rusty!

Randy Wakefield
      ----------------------
      1955 President sedan

"For the future that we wait..."

Comment

quote:Is this the coupe that was for sale on the trailer next to the creek at the Reedsville Swap Meet? Seems he was asking $2500 then.
        Sure is!

Here is a picture of the interior that he doesn't show [:0]

Here are more pics.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:Is this the coupe that was for sale on the trailer next to the creek at the Reedsville Swap Meet? Seems he was asking $2500 then.
          Sure is!

Here are more pics.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

Sure is!

Leonard Shepherd

Is there a problem? (OK, so the horn button's missing...picky, picky...but we can't verify the battery hold down from these photos!) BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

Sure is!

Leonard Shepherd

Is there a problem? (OK, so the horn button's missing...picky, picky...but we can't verify the battery hold down from these photos!) BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Folks all of you are correct. This is the Reedsville car. Phone# is a Cell Phone #. Based on the eBay Pics the car is sitting at Restorations By Dean, a former Studebaker shop now run by his wife under the name of Antique & Classic Restorations LLC. If there is interest I'll give you the shop phone# and that of a former employee who can tell you more.

See you in the future as I write about our past
                sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Folks all of you are correct. This is the Reedsville car. Phone# is a Cell Phone #. Based on the eBay Pics the car is sitting at Restorations By Dean, a former Studebaker shop now run by his wife under the name of Antique & Classic Restorations LLC. If there is interest I'll give you the shop phone# and that of a former employee who can tell you more.

See you in the future as I write about our past
                  sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

I've driven worse. []

Comment

I've driven worse. []

Comment

Working...
                      X