PDA

View Full Version : My 60' Hawk on ebay

Santosh
04-01-2016, 10:02 AM
http://www.ebay.de (http://www.ebay.de/itm/131768107177?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

Not shure doing the right thing. But my '56 GH needs my intension soon. And I run out of space!

candbstudebakers
04-01-2016, 11:09 AM
It would be nice if I could read the ad, but sorry you need to sell a very nice looking hawk, good luck.

DEEPNHOCK
04-01-2016, 11:29 AM
It would be nice if I could read the ad, but sorry you need to sell a very nice looking hawk, good luck.

Here you go....

(copy)
Shipping: Possibly no shipping to United States of America - Read item description or contact to obtain the seller , information on delivery options. | more details

Item location:
Unterschleissheim , Germany

Shipping to:
Germany
Delivery:
Further information about the delivery time in the product description
payments:
Cash on collection | Other payment methods
Redemptions:
No redemption
Safety:
Read item description or contact the seller for details. Show All Details
( Not eBay Buyer Protection programs hedged )

product features
Item condition:
Used : Item has already been used . Further details, such . As precise description of any error or ... More about
Brand: Studebaker
First Registration: 06/01/1960 Model: Hawk
HU : 05.2016 Type : sports car coupe //
Transmission: Manual transmission Colour: White
Country and region : United States Number of doors : 2

1960 Studebaker HAWK - the falcon

Certainly one of the most beautiful tailfin car, an icon of the US-American car history.
One of the last fin models at all and only a few of the 4,700 produced in 1960 HAWK's have almost survived. The car is a pleasant beauty with which you will notice only positive everywhere. I imported him from the end of 2011. US and drive him since reglmäßig - on dry roads. 2004 car was partially restored and unfortunately lackiert- almost in the original not in 1a-quality and without documentation. All parts, including valve radio, as far as I see it, the original - "Matching Numbers" - without guarantee. The brake hoses, spark plugs and clutch 2012 were renewed. The cooler 2016. The are many chrome parts is well up on the rear bumper. This Hawk is certainly not a show car, it could be but.
The 4.7 liter V8 engine runs smoothly and round. The large, heavy but sporty coupe with manual transmission is shifted with a 3-speed column shifter and has a switchable overdrive with kickdown. No power steering, an installation would be quite possible, drum brakes. All fittings and heating work. The car has a German H-approval and TÜV 5/16.
Technical problems have the side door locks (no key) and the Overdrive. The Overdrive lockup engaging the reverse gear. He Lets then insert idle only for full throttle. Without Zusachaltung of overdrive is not this problem. Coupling erfordet a powerful passage.
Studebaker in South Bend (Indiana) introduced since 1852 transit cars and motor vehicles since 1897 ago - initially only electric vehicles, these were but predicted no future (!). Originally the company was founded by a German-born family perennials Becker from Solingen. 1964 car production was stopped.

As Studebaker besitzer you can find advice and support US - Studebaker forum and obtain spare parts - partly still original - realtiv cost about Studebaker International .
Therefore, a Studebaker is ideal for an entry in the
classic car world .

sweetolbob
04-01-2016, 11:36 AM

For future reference, if you use the Chrome browser from Google it has a powerful translation engine that will let you read about anything you can find on the web. Handy at times, Bob

StudeRich
04-02-2016, 03:29 AM
Well SOME of it translates anyway.

Santosh
04-02-2016, 06:04 AM
Studebakers are not known on German roads, therefore I wrote some words about Studebaker and this great forum, where you helped me so much. Without this forum I would have dropped it.

ddub
04-02-2016, 12:51 PM
Nice car and nice ad. It will be interesting to see what kind of interest it generates in Europe.