Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Calendar, or Excel Spreadsheet - Studebaker Event Dates

Question for the forum...

Does anyone have a spreadsheet for all of the various Studebaker events going on around the country?
    (not picking on anyone outside the USA...)
    Trying to plan an event a long way off now requires some tedious searching, and even then it can be innaccurate.

Sure would be nice to load up a calendar/spreadsheet and know what is going on where when planning travel, or planning an event.

Perhaps the SDC website could include a downloadable spreadsheet that could be imported into a calendar?
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

I like that idea!
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

I agree as we are planning a cross country road trip late May, early June and would like to participate wherever possible.
      Bill

Comment

Yes that would be a great help even planning an area Zone Meet , checking on all the area that you are driving through when going to the ANNUAL Meet, or area Zone meets that would be very helpful , Holidays are interesting all the time and if you can go to a surrounding event , all the better. I think it would help attendance, and STUDEBAKER fellowship.
        Evan Severson

Comment

Oooo nice idea. Throw in some formulas that would change the color of the event as it nears, i.e. Yellow 60 days out, Red, green, etc.

I'm good at merge and center and cell borders, count me out on complicated formulas.
          61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

Vlookups and Hlookups are my nemesis...

Originally posted by 4961Studebaker View Post
            Oooo nice idea. Throw in some formulas that would change the color of the event as it nears, i.e. Yellow 60 days out, Red, green, etc.

I'm good at merge and center and cell borders, count me out on complicated formulas.
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
            X