Good Stude Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Stude Day

Been a pretty good day, here in South Jawjuh. Weather was pretty nice, about 75 degrees or so. [:0] (Which is REALLY warm for this time of year). Spent some of the morning putting a 'Map Light' on the dash of my truck. I can see my underdash guages now at night. [^]

Then later on, we had our annual Christmas Parade. My grandad drove his '57 Hawk, and I drove the Orange Punkin with a bed full of kids. (Kids younger than me, that is. ) A good time was had by all, seems everyone just loves an old pickup.

Matthew Burnette
    '59 Scotsman
    '63 Daytona
    Hazlehurst, GA

Old pickups and Christmas parades seem to go hand-in-hand don't they?

Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser
    Editor of "The Down Easterner"
    Eastern North Carolina Chapter
    Joe Roberts
    '61 R1 Champ
    '65 Cruiser

Comment

Old pickups and Christmas parades seem to go hand-in-hand don't they?

Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Editor of "The Down Easterner"
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser

Comment

Always enjoy Truck pics, thanks Matt!

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar
        3E-6/7-122
        </h5>

Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

Always enjoy Truck pics, thanks Matt!

<h5>Mark
          '57 Transtar
          3E-6/7-122
          </h5>

Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

Three of those kids are my grandkids!!! I'd claim the other one too if they'd let me. NT

Neil Thornton
            Hazlehurst, GA
            '57 Silver Hawk
            '56 Sky Hawk
            '51 2R16 dump truck
            Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Three of those kids are my grandkids!!! I'd claim the other one too if they'd let me. NT

Neil Thornton
              Hazlehurst, GA
              '57 Silver Hawk
              '56 Sky Hawk
              '51 2R16 dump truck
              Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Probably a geographic/cultural thing, but it's a little difficult to imagine a Christmas Parade when it is 75 degrees out! [:0] 'Looks like everyone had a good time, though, and that's what counts. BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Probably a geographic/cultural thing, but it's a little difficult to imagine a Christmas Parade when it is 75 degrees out! [:0] 'Looks like everyone had a good time, though, and that's what counts. BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Great pics Matt.It was 77 here in north Ms.Just told on the weather this date last year it was 14 degrees.What a difference a year makes.First time i remember watching a Christmas parade in shorts n a tee shirt.Where was the girl that caused your accident?

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

Great pics Matt.It was 77 here in north Ms.Just told on the weather this date last year it was 14 degrees.What a difference a year makes.First time i remember watching a Christmas parade in shorts n a tee shirt.Where was the girl that caused your accident?

David Baggett '53 coupe

Comment

quote:Where was the girl that caused your accident?
                        Haha!! I did see her while driving, and she did wave at me again. Thankfully, I didn't run into the back of the Silver Hawk in front of me!!

Matthew Burnette
                        '59 Scotsman
                        '63 Daytona
                        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:Where was the girl that caused your accident?
                          Haha!! I did see her while driving, and she did wave at me again. Thankfully, I didn't run into the back of the Silver Hawk in front of me!!

Matthew Burnette
                          '59 Scotsman
                          '63 Daytona
                          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

Right now it is freezing drizzle. Here in Sand Springs, Okla. Tulsa had there parade tonight not many people showed up. And we are going to have out Studebaker Christmas party tomorrow. Probably wont't make it. It will be the first meeting we've missed all year.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                            As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Right now it is freezing drizzle. Here in Sand Springs, Okla. Tulsa had there parade tonight not many people showed up. And we are going to have out Studebaker Christmas party tomorrow. Probably wont't make it. It will be the first meeting we've missed all year.

7G-Q1 49 2R12 10G-F5 56B-D4 56B-F2
                              As soon as you find a product you like they will stop making it.

Comment

Working...
                              X