Bye Bye Little Regal..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Bye Little Regal..

Well, I sold my 63 Lark today. A family from St.Catherines came over and left a deposit on the roller with a new NOS parts. It will be a 15 year old's first car. Dad is a drag racer with lots of fabricating skills and was impressed with the condition of the car. Apparently my car was the topic of discussion on quite a few drag racing forums. That's where this fellow heard about it. For now it looks like a late model LT1 Ch*vy will fall between the fenders of the car. I did, however send them on their way today with a stack of Turning Wheels mags. Perhaps they may have a change of heart on using a Ch*vy motor when they read about the SC289's. Regardless of what they use, it's nice to see another young person getting into Studes. I have quite a bit of parts left over that I will be posting on here, Stude Swap and Ebay in the next little while. Stay tuned!
    Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

WELL.......you missed the "experience" of having an LT1 in the engine bay!!!

I have a 62 hardtop (heavier) that has the Corvette eng/trans combo w/ford rear & disc all around - what a HOOT!

Comment

WELL.......you missed the "experience" of having an LT1 in the engine bay!!!

I have a 62 hardtop (heavier) that has the Corvette eng/trans combo w/ford rear & disc all around - what a HOOT!

Comment

If I were going to do it, I'd go all out and stuff an LS1 in there or maybe the Bill Mitchell 427 small block
        Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

If I were going to do it, I'd go all out and stuff an LS1 in there or maybe the Bill Mitchell 427 small block
          Todd

63 Lark 2dr Sedan

Comment

Working...
          X