One of a kind Lark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of a kind Lark?

This very low mileage '60 Lark is now for sale.....An ad for it is posted in the April '16 Turning Wheels Magazine....With only about 8,500 K and very well kept, how many could still be around like this?
    Attached Files

A few more pix.....................
    Attached Files

Comment

Nice car......but how much are they asking?
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC
      Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com
      Check out my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/r1lark

Comment

Originally posted by r1lark View Post
        Nice car......but how much are they asking?
        No idea!....but you can e-mail the owner at..........labstoline@verizon.net

Comment

It has been available for a while now, and I am sure the reason is they are VERY proud of it.

It is a very nice, recently "dressed up" and touched up original, but the desirability factor of a straight stick 6 Cyl. Deluxe 2 Door Sedan is fairly Low.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Ed, would You mind contacting this individual - and convey the need for Drive Train Surgery,more shiny Glamour pasted on, or be prepared to let it go for a Song "but no dance"

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
            No idea!....but you can e-mail the owner at..........labstoline@verizon.net
            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
              Ed, would You mind contacting this individual - and convey the need for Drive Train Surgery,more shiny Glamour pasted on, or be prepared to let it go for a Song "but no dance"
              I agree it doesn't have the 'flash' of a Golden Hawk......but how many Golden Hawks have 'Original South Bend Air' in their tires?

Comment

Too bad its a six cylinder. Would need a drive train to be anything the than a TQ.

Comment

This car was at the NE zone meet a few years back. It's nicer than it shows in the pictures, and that's saying something!
                  Chip
                  '63 Cruiser
                  '57 Packard wagon
                  '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
                  '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Reminds me of a craigslist paint job, with the bottle of Meguiars polish under the right front wheel..

Comment

I'm actually in the market for a 60 Hardtop VIII Stick W OD . If this sedan was a VIII I would be all over it like stink on $$$T

Comment

This very low mileage '60 Lark is now for sale.....An ad for it is posted in the April '16 Turning Wheels Magazine....With only about 8,500 K and very well kept, how many could still be around like this?
                        I think that you mean 8500 miles. 8500K miles would be more than one million miles.
                        Gary L.
                        Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                        Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                          I think that you mean 8500 miles. 8500K miles would be more than one million miles.
                          I would like to make clear to everyone that this 1960 Studebaker Lark DOES NOT have 8500 million miles on it.

Comment

Likely because It's not equipped with o.d.

I would like to make clear to everyone that this 1960 Studebaker Lark DOES NOT have 8500 million miles on it.
                            Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

I don't know why so many of you fellas are against the 6 cyl. Lark. Maybe I'm a little different, but I love the sixes. My '59 Lark is a VI with auto. I know it won't scorch the roads, but I love driving it. I've owned my Lark for 25 years and have never regretted buying it. I would also love to own a VIII Lark, but none has come my way as yet.
                              Rog
                              '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                              Smithtown,NY
                              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Working...
                              X