Studebaker models???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker models???

I found this on the internet this morning. I'm not sure exactly what this is but I think its files to make models on a 3D printer. But I could be wrong.

3D model of Studebaker Gran Turismo Hawk 1963 available for Download in FBX, OBJ, 3DS, C4D and other file formats for 23 software. Model is ready for render.
    I'd rather be driving my Studebaker!

sigpic

From their web site. Very interesting.

We make all models ourselves

"Since 2005 Humster3D helps 3D artists from more than 80 countries save their time and create stunning works in the field of cinema, video games and visualization. At our store designers can find 3D models of any epoch. We offer our customers the best combination of price and quality. Humster3D studio successfully works with leaders of advertising and gaming markets. Whether you are a freelancer or an art director, our team has enough experience to help you with your deadline."

sigpic

Comment

They are models for 3D rendering programs. They look really well done!
      Scott Rodgers
      Los Angeles
      SDC Member since 1989
      \'60 Lark HT
      \'63 Wagonaire
      \'66 Frankenbaker

Comment

I have been looking for a model of a GT Hawk so I got a perked up when I found this. Guess I'll have to keep looking.

sigpic

Comment

There is also a 53 on page 3 and a 51 on page 6
          101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Originally posted by wlfrench View Post
            I have been looking for a model of a GT Hawk so I got a perked up when I found this. Guess I'll have to keep looking.
            There is a 1962 GT Hawk kit available at this site.

This website is for sale! missinglinkrc.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, missinglinkrc.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
            Gary Sanders
            Nixa, MO

Comment

Wow , Missing link ,is the way to go for me , but $80.00 , way out of my price range..

Comment

Working...
              X