Cruiser Registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruiser Registry

Is there a Mark Anderson from Louisville Kentucky out there in charge of the Cruiser Registry ?? Please contact me at not4u@nlis.ca I have one .

I don't now what happened with Mark. I sent him the info (by snail mail after no response online) on my 66 Cruiser that I bought some years ago & it was never posted on the registry. Now I could add my 62 Cruiser too.
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

I didn't realize there was a Cruiser Registry.
      Joe Roberts
      '61 R1 Champ
      '65 Cruiser
      Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Hi Warren and Joe :

I found it by accident the other day . Mark Anderson is not listed in the 2014 national roster so I was hoping he would respond to the forum posting but so far no luck . I already am managing the 65 Daytona Sports Sedan registry so I don't really want to tackle another . He didn't seem to tell to many people but he should have at least told Mark Wheeler so he could add it to the club web site . If you guys come across any of the 65 Sports Sedans let me know . Talk at ya later

Old fart

Comment

Mark put a bunch of work into that site.
          But the last time I tried to go there- it was gone.

Which is a bummer because I had info on about four more cars to add...
          StudeDave '57
          US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
          SDC Member since 1985

past President
          Whatcom County Chapter SDC
          San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
          San Diego Chapter SDC
          North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by old fart View Post
            Is there a Mark Anderson from Louisville Kentucky out there in charge of the Cruiser Registry ?? Please contact me at not4u@nlis.ca I have one .
            I checked into Mark Anderson some time ago and attempted to telephone him with no luck. He has not been an SDC member for a while. I was interested in listing my '66 Cruiser but was unable to do so. I wish there was a registry for '66 Cruisers.
            sigpic
            55 President Deluxe
            64 Commander
            66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

Originally posted by 2moredoors View Post
              I checked into Mark Anderson some time ago and attempted to telephone him with no luck. He has not been an SDC member for a while. I was interested in listing my '66 Cruiser but was unable to do so. I wish there was a registry for '66 Cruisers.
              Hey Cliff, now that you have more time to spare since you're retired from the SDC Board, why not start it yourself. Look at how much success our friend Bob had with the 1966 Sports Sedan Registry, and myself with the 1964 Daytona Convertible Registry.

Stu Chapman

Comment

I wonder if someone can get in touch with Mark. He had compiled a ton of information, and still had a backlog of entries to add to his listing when he suddenly left the scene, as I recall.

Craig

Comment

Hi 2moredoors ;
                  I think Stu has a great Idea . You should start up the registry for the Cruisers with a good old Canadian touch . We have Bob with the registry for the 66 Sports sedans and myself with the registry for the 65 sports sedans and there is another one that has slipped my mind for now . Bob helped me out as I started the 65 Sports sedan registry with some suggestions . I am sure you will have fun with it and find a lot of interesting people . As Mark has seem to disappear off the face of the earth I can not see any harm with you picking up the fumble and head for the goal line . I am sure you will have the support from everyone that has gone one this posting . I have a 66 so if you do start it up again email me at not4u@nlis.ca .

Old Fart

Comment

Hi Again Guys :

If you folks have been following this posting you will see that Stu Chapman has suggested that Cliff T take on the Cruiser registry . Cliff is considering doing one for the 66 Cruisers and I have encouraged him to do so . Maybe Joe you could do one for the 65's . And Warren do the one for the 62's . If we all work together we could find someone do do the 61,63,64's . Bob gave me some suggestions when I started ted 65 Sports Sedan registry and I expanded a bit on it and has worked out just fine . Let Cliff know that you back him on doing the 66 registry and at the same time consider doing one yourselves . Let me know what you think at not4u@nlis.ca

old fart

Comment

I will take on the 64 Cruiser registry. I am going to contact Ann and Mark and let them know of my interest and information.

Mark

Comment

Hi Guys :
                        This has nothing to do with the previous threads on Cruiser registries it is because I am having trouble finding the start new thread spot . All I want to know does anyone know where the 65 Daytona Sports Sedan that was in Mankato Minn. go to ??It was on ebay a couple of months ago . If so contact me at not4u@nlis.ca

Old fart

Comment

I have considered starting the '66 Cruiser Registry. For those wishing to be listed please forward the following information which I will post on the SDC Resource page as a Registry.
                          My email address: ctattersall@cogeco.ca

Serial number
                          Colour/Interior and exterior, (vinyl roof colour if equipped)
                          Production date,
                          Name of Owner and City, (State/Province)
                          Licensed/parts car/project/
                          Note: If modified please state.
                          Note: If a 6 cylinder identify as 194 or 230.
                          It has been suggested to me that the information below would be helpful:
                          Address -----(will not post)------------
                          Phone---------(will not post)-----------
                          Email --------(will not post)------------
                          Miles ---------------------------------
                          Brake Type --(Power/disc or drum)--
                          Power Train --Auto/Standard/OD/4 spd--
                          Other Info:
                          Engine other than Stock, gearing ( 3:07 / 3:31 / 3:73 )
                          This information will be in notes or as indicated WILL NOT POST.
                          sigpic
                          55 President Deluxe
                          64 Commander
                          66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

Hi Cliff :

Forgot to suggest that you let Mark Wheeler know so he can include your registry with the others on the web page . Maybe ask Ann Turner to put a blurb in TW that always helps . Will email details on mine now .

Old Fart

Comment

Hello Joe R .

Was wondering if you would be interested in doing the registry for the 65 Cruisers ?? Bullet is taking on the 64 Cruisers and Cliff T is doing the 66 registry . Just trying to get conversations going between registry managers , what do you think ???

old Fart

Comment

Working...
                              X