Yet another 58 hardtop bubbles up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another 58 hardtop bubbles up!

Here's one with a fresh 259. Chucklsome, that the seller chides bidders for only bidding $750 for a car with a rebuilt V8. He must not be familiar with Studebaker people![:0][V]

Miscreant adrift in
    the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
    1960 Larkvertible V8
    1958 Provincial wagon
    1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

I looked at that one yesterday, but only looked, as I have no plans for any more projects of my own. It could be made SWEET!
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I looked at that one yesterday, but only looked, as I have no plans for any more projects of my own. It could be made SWEET!
      Brad Johnson,
      SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
      '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Mr.Biggs

Here's one with a fresh 259. Chucklsome, that the seller chides bidders for only bidding $750 for a car with a rebuilt V8. He must not be familiar with Studebaker people![:0][V]

Miscreant adrift in
        the BerStuda Triangle
        Good point, Bob. The real question is: Over the next two years, which model Studebaker is going to see more come out of the woodwork that we thought were long gone: Prewar Coupes-Express or 1958 Commander/President hardtops? So many are appearing now that you'd think they were again being manufactured! [:0][8D] BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Miscreant adrift in
          the BerStuda Triangle
          Good point, Bob. The real question is: Over the next two years, which model Studebaker is going to see more come out of the woodwork that we thought were long gone: Prewar Coupes-Express or 1958 Commander/President hardtops? So many are appearing now that you'd think they were again being manufactured! [:0][8D] BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Heh - both those gotta go a ways to pass the Packard Hawks coming to light![:0]

Miscreant adrift in
            the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
            1960 Larkvertible V8
            1958 Provincial wagon
            1953 Commander coupe

No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Miscreant adrift in
              the BerStuda Triangle

1957 Transtar 1/2ton
              1960 Larkvertible V8
              1958 Provincial wagon
              1953 Commander coupe

Comment

Miscreant adrift in
                the BerStuda Triangle
                TRUE, Bob! BP

Comment

Miscreant adrift in
                  the BerStuda Triangle
                  TRUE, Bob! BP

Comment

Working...
                  X