57 Golden Hawk hood overlay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57 Golden Hawk hood overlay

My body man is going to be doing some repair on a rather nice 57 GH the hood flew up and bent to the point it needs to be replaced the hood is no problem as I have one but the over lay got damaged rather bad and can be repaired but both party's would rather find a better one also the hold down clips are all missing from the original. So I am reaching out to others that might have one that they want to sell or at least the hold down clips.

My body man also has a 61 Hardtop he want to sell good running rust free car with V-8 and auto, he bought it from me 2 years ago and was planning to SBC it but things have changed and so now on the market and forum members get first shot at it, price is $4000.00 and pictures at request if really interested, thanks in advance for any help on the hood over lay....Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

Bob I got one . PM or email . Could put it in luggage.....for a small fee....
    1952 Starlight
    1958 Golden Hawk
    1962 GT Hawk
    1963 Avanti Salt Racer
    1963 Avanti R2
    sigpic

Comment

Ian, does it have the hold down clips as they only came with it and NSS, I will let you know if to bring it along, send me a picture, is it new or used?....Bob
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Working...
      X