X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host Hotel overflow Hotels

Hi,

There are no rooms left are there any overflow hotels?
    Rhonda aka Red2ubabe

The sister hotel of the Crowne Plaza is the Holiday Inn Express (Warwick, RI), just a mile or so from the host hotel. This is the official SDC overflow hotel. They still have rooms left. Lots of amenities, good rates. Free breakfast, free WiFi, small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker in room. Be sure to tell them you are with the Studebaker Club. Phone is 401-736-5000, address is 901 Jefferson Blvd, Warwick, RI. Be sure to call the hotel directly to get the Studebaker rate, as Crowne Plaza/Holiday Inn central reservations may not have all the info about SDC rates.

See details of hotel at http://www.ihg.com/holidayinnexpress...jf/hoteldetail
    Gary Ash
    Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
    ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
    '48 M5
    '65 Wagonaire Commander
    '63 Wagonaire Standard
    web site at http://www.studegarage.com

Comment

I called that evening and it didn't work out at all. I called this morning and we were accommodated nicely, thank you for the information.
      Rhonda aka Red2ubabe

Comment

I'm tempted to cancel our room at the Crowne Plaza and rebook here. Lots of amenities that the host hotel doesn't have and a free breakfast! As far as driving back and forth, this is the Studebaker Driver's Club after all.

Comment

I have been looking for places to see and things to do on our trip to & from Warwick. As I was doing that; I looked for hotel availability in Warwick... ALMOST ALL ARE BOOKED FULL! I am sure glad I booked my room last fall.
          Now I have to find some inexpensive sea food shacks along the coast of Connecticut, up to Maine. ... any ideas anyone?

Comment

Seafood Restaurants

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
            I have been looking for places to see and things to do on our trip to & from Warwick. As I was doing that; I looked for hotel availability in Warwick... ALMOST ALL ARE BOOKED FULL! I am sure glad I booked my room last fall.
            Now I have to find some inexpensive sea food shacks along the coast of Connecticut, up to Maine. ... any ideas anyone?
            I saw this on a show out of Boston as some of our satellite dishes get Boston and the area. Try this one, The Shanty. Apparently, there are two one in Providence and one in Warwick. Susan Lusted

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
            studenews@outlook.com

Comment

They look a bit pricey, but the reviews are very good, and only 2.3 miles from the host hotel!
              Chip
              '63 Cruiser
              '57 Packard wagon
              '61 Lark Regal 4 dr wagon
              '50 Commander 4 dr sedan

Comment

Working...
              X