1955 President available in West Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1955 President available in West Seattle

There's a 1955 President coupe available in West Seattle, currently for $2000.

Last edited by Mark L; 02-28-2016, 09:19 PM.
    Mark L

I looked at this car and everything is there. A great project car. No power steering or power brakes. He has owned the car for a long time. Just a little rust in the usual spot on the front fenders. Looks pretty solid otherwise. Owner seems like a nice guy.

Comment

Make a good body swap for someone doing a rusty Speedster or Golden hawk and price is right.

Comment

Originally posted by swvalcon View Post
        Make a good body swap for someone doing a rusty Speedster or Golden hawk and price is right.
        That would be a pretty Large job to convert a Coupe to a Hardtop.
        But to restore a '53-'55 Coupe or a '56-'61 Hawk "C" Body Coupe, it could happen.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner
        SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

StudeRich your right I didn't notice the post at first glance it looked to me to be a hardtop.

Comment

The seats had plastic seat covers so may be in pretty good condition. Headliner is shot and I didn't notice door panels. I couldn't pull the carpet up to inspect the floors, but they felt solid. Windshield is broken but other glass is good. The coupe is probably a quieter car than the hardtop or Speedster. The original color appears to have been flamingo and gray which would be very attractive..

Comment

Working...
            X