• Show
Clear All

• You're all invited!

Matt
    Brisbane
    Australia
    sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Wow, I'd love to....gotta find a sugar mama first.
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

Coming down there for your meet would be the ultimate dream trip

Comment

Airfare included?

Dean.

Comment

Thanks for the invite, unfortunately we'll have to pass. Boy would I love to see your place and of course BRISBANE. Best wishes for a good turnout, Bill.

Comment

Well, some might think I am from Australia - but I am really from Austria! Quite the opposite side of the world (if it is indeed a globe and not a disc!?).

Would love to come anyways ..... but right now I am too deep into restoring my 54 Champion!

Comment

My best wishes for a successful meet. Sorry I can't make it, but I'll be thinking of you guys.
              All the best.
              Rog
              '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
              Smithtown,NY
              Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Hi Matt. How I particularly would love to be with you, considering what I was doing 50 years ago. We were 3 days away from having the last car come off the line. As you may know, I will be in South Bend, speaking about this historic event at the Studebaker National Museum on March 16th. Many thanks for your effort in recognizing this anniversary down under.

Stu Chapman

Comment

WOW... too bad I didn't win the lottery. Uncle Sam gave me a ride there on an aircraft carrier back in 1967 (Sydney) and after I retired, my wife and I spent a week in NZ another week in Australia. I sure would like to get down there again, but I am afraid it ain't gonna happen.

Comment

As soon as continental drift conjoins our continents together again, I will be sure to drive my Studebaker there for a visit!
                    Best of luck Matt, I hope you have a very successful get-together!
                    sigpic
                    In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

I would love to join everyone down under for the day, unfortunately, work is still getting in the way of that as well as finding some cheap airfare!
                      sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by plwindish View Post
                        I would love to join everyone down under for the day, unfortunately, work is still getting in the way of that as well as finding some cheap airfare!
                        Didn't you know that work is over rated? Been retired for 17 years (grin).
                        Rog
                        '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                        Smithtown,NY
                        Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

I wish you could all attend too, and no I can't spring for the airfares ;-) We are having a Wake after the festivities so there should be some interesting photos to put up and hopefully some video.
                          Matt
                          Brisbane
                          Australia
                          sigpic

Visit my Blog: http://www.mattsoilyrag.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Working...
                          X