PDA

View Full Version : Nice looking '59 two-door wagon available in Bakersfield Ca.

studeclunker
02-19-2016, 06:22 PM
I found a nice little blue Lark wagon in Bakersfield. The owner wants a grand for it, and I think he could be talked down a bit.The car has no engine or radiator. He has an aluminum bellhousing that will allow the installation of a Chevy motor If you wished. included with the car. He also has available a V-6 and 350 V8 that are available. Here's a few pics:

There is also a parts-car in the SF Bay area. The fellow wants nearly twice as much and the car is literally a basket case. It might be possible to talk both of them down. Not something I'm very good at.

http://bakersfield.craigslist.org/cto/5430345233.html

StudeRich
02-21-2016, 12:36 AM
It WAS a sharp looking Wagon, but that's some pretty nasty Damage to BOTH Rear Quarter Panels and the Tailgate. The Left side is torn and rusted badly, it would take at least a good Parts Car quarter Panel or NOS one on the Left.

Also bad rust on rear of Front fenders, but it looks like he took the Bad Photos that you have down now and Posted an Interior Shot.

Good News; is it is a '59 Regal VIII Wagon with Overdrive, or was.
1959 was the ONLY Year of the 3 Years of 2 Door Lark Wagons that was available in the very nicely trimmed Regal Model Interior and Exterior. :!: