cruiser radio deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruiser radio deck

Hey all, does anyone happen to be selling a stereo deck for a 64 cruiser or know of any good manufacturers that make reissues of the stereo deck? I've looked on studebaker international but unfortunately struck out. thanks in advance!

I think you need to define what you are seeking. AM/FM mono radios existed back then, no stereos yet. Tape decks (8 Tracks!) started showing up in about 1968. I remember installing one and a "reverb" unit in my 1966 Olds 442. If you are looking for a converted original radio that does modern things, then we can point you in the right direction.

Comment

The AM/FM Stereo Cassette Radios are sold by Classic Car Stereos and others, many with Modern Equipment Plugs.

Studebaker radios that feature modern technology and fit in the original dash locations. All of our Studebaker radio models feature AM/FM, auxiliary input, a two year warranty and are made by Custom Autosound.

There are also Higher Quality Radio only models, that would fit if you check it's shaft to shaft dimension most Chev. Radios are the same fit as a Studebaker (GM) Delco. like this:

Last edited by StudeRich; 02-09-2016, 02:43 PM.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	May4 004.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1703794 I just removed this stereo radio from my car. I bought it through Studebaker International 5 or 6 years ago. It has a tape deck in it but I had it hooked up to a remote CD changer in the trunk. It worked but I didn't like it. I believe it fits the dash holes for 58 through 66. PM me if you are interested, I can sell the CD changer too if you want it. Make me an offer.
        Jon Stalnaker
        Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Working...
        X