Coming to York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to York

If anyone is interested in a Champ project, I will be bringing a short wheelbase 64 Champ for sale to York in March. It still has the original 6 cylinder engine and three speed transmission. Hasn't been run in years but a solid truck that restoration was started by a previous owner many years ago. Clear and clean NC title. Bring your trailer and cash.
    Wayne Elks

66 Phantom Champ
    65 Cruiser
    64 Champ
    40 4-Dr Commander

York's a week later this year, and the groundhog didn't see his shadow so, prepare for fine weather!
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I have been for quite a few years. Some, weather-wise were better than others but 2015 was the worst I believe in all my years in going. I drove in ahead of my scheduled plans arriving about 6 am as the snow was just beginning to quickly fall. Glad it is later. Hope Mother Nature agrees.
      Wayne Elks

66 Phantom Champ
      65 Cruiser
      64 Champ
      40 4-Dr Commander

Comment

Yes I remember the trip last year , was great for the first 7 hours but that 20 minute drive from Harrisburg to York ended up about 3 hours !
        But I guess I shouldn't complain ...., we made it ??
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Originally posted by ole 64 View Post
          If anyone is interested in a Champ project, I will be bringing a short wheelbase 64 Champ for sale to York in March. It still has the original 6 cylinder engine and three speed transmission. Hasn't been run in years but a solid truck that restoration was started by a previous owner many years ago. Clear and clean NC title. Bring your trailer and cash.
          Wayne,
          Do you have a buyer for the Truck? I saw in your Swap Page ad it is missing the seat. I have a seat I can bring to York, asking $40
          Jim
          I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Jim, no buyer for the truck but I have blind faith. Will set up on Thursday early and Friday. Staying at the host hotel.

See ya.
            Wayne Elks

66 Phantom Champ
            65 Cruiser
            64 Champ
            40 4-Dr Commander

Comment

Working...
            X