I goofed!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I goofed!!!!!

I replied to members studebakers , not thinking where I was! I am sorry! Is their away to delete my entries, I saw no edit or delete areas at the replys, Thanks And I will pay attention in future! Randy

Randy Wilkin
    Randy Wilkin
    1946 M5 Streetrod
    Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Go to your post and there should be a trash can to the far right of the buttons on the top. Click on that and you will be prompted for your password. Enter it in and the post should go away.

Comment

Go to your post and there should be a trash can to the far right of the buttons on the top. Click on that and you will be prompted for your password. Enter it in and the post should go away.

Comment

Don't feel bad Randy,[B)] most of us have done way worse things![}]

<h5>Mark
        '57 Transtar
        3E-6/7-122
        </h5>

Mark Hayden
        '66 Commander

Comment

Don't feel bad Randy,[B)] most of us have done way worse things![}]

<h5>Mark
          '57 Transtar
          3E-6/7-122
          </h5>

Mark Hayden
          '66 Commander

Comment

Thanks for help! think I got the mistakes all deleted.

Randy Wilkin
            Randy Wilkin
            1946 M5 Streetrod
            Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Thanks for help! think I got the mistakes all deleted.

Randy Wilkin
              Randy Wilkin
              1946 M5 Streetrod
              Hillsboro,Ohio 45133

Comment

Randy - Thank you for correcting this. That was big of you. It was a simple error and an apology was not necessary (in my mind).

Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                Studebaker enthusiast much longer
                Gary L.
                Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

Randy - Thank you for correcting this. That was big of you. It was a simple error and an apology was not necessary (in my mind).

Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968

Comment

A bit of explanation is owed by me regarding not posting comments to the Members' Studebakers forum.

I admit that it's not a very intuitive way to do it, but the actual "photo album" add-on for this forum software sucks big time. Anyway, I know that posting a comment to another member's photo post is a natural reaction (especially for this group) However, in the interest of ensuring that the photo post will load as quickly as possible for our many many dial-up members I thought (and still think) it best to ask that replies not be posted in that one forum. Of course, if you wish to comment on or ask a question about a member's Studebaker, you can always start a topic in the General Forum or send the member a private email (you all know how to do that, eh?)

The earth is not going to start spinning on a different axis when a reply is posted. But until a better solution comes along I'd like the no-post rule to continue. Now and again I check in on the Members' Studebakers page and simply delete the follow-up posts. Most of all, if you do post a reply to the Member's Studebakers page for gosh sakes don't apologize for it! Safeguard those invaluable apologies for something really worthwhile!

And before someone asks... I do not have the ability to move individual posts to a different topic or forum. I do have the ability to move any complete thread between forums. Example, every now and then I will move old obvious technical threads from the General to the Tech forum. I try not to do that while it's active because a lot of visitors will lose track of it (including the author) resulting in a "what the hey" email to yours truly.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                    Woodbury, Minnesota
                    sigpic
                    Bob Shaw
                    Rush City, Minnesota
                    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

A bit of explanation is owed by me regarding not posting comments to the Members' Studebakers forum.

I admit that it's not a very intuitive way to do it, but the actual "photo album" add-on for this forum software sucks big time. Anyway, I know that posting a comment to another member's photo post is a natural reaction (especially for this group) However, in the interest of ensuring that the photo post will load as quickly as possible for our many many dial-up members I thought (and still think) it best to ask that replies not be posted in that one forum. Of course, if you wish to comment on or ask a question about a member's Studebaker, you can always start a topic in the General Forum or send the member a private email (you all know how to do that, eh?)

The earth is not going to start spinning on a different axis when a reply is posted. But until a better solution comes along I'd like the no-post rule to continue. Now and again I check in on the Members' Studebakers page and simply delete the follow-up posts. Most of all, if you do post a reply to the Member's Studebakers page for gosh sakes don't apologize for it! Safeguard those invaluable apologies for something really worthwhile!

And before someone asks... I do not have the ability to move individual posts to a different topic or forum. I do have the ability to move any complete thread between forums. Example, every now and then I will move old obvious technical threads from the General to the Tech forum. I try not to do that while it's active because a lot of visitors will lose track of it (including the author) resulting in a "what the hey" email to yours truly.

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
                      Woodbury, Minnesota
                      sigpic
                      Bob Shaw
                      Rush City, Minnesota
                      1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
                      "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BShaw

if you wish to comment on or ask a question about a member's Studebaker, you can always start a topic in the General Forum or send the member a private email (you all know how to do that, eh?)

BShaw,Webmaster
                        Woodbury, Minnesota
                        Hey Bob, you're starting to sound like a Canuck![:0]

<h5>Mark
                        '57 Transtar
                        3E-6/7-122
                        </h5>

Mark Hayden
                        '66 Commander

Comment

quote:Originally posted by BShaw

if you wish to comment on or ask a question about a member's Studebaker, you can always start a topic in the General Forum or send the member a private email (you all know how to do that, eh?)

BShaw,Webmaster
                          Woodbury, Minnesota
                          Hey Bob, you're starting to sound like a Canuck![:0]

<h5>Mark
                          '57 Transtar
                          3E-6/7-122
                          </h5>

Mark Hayden
                          '66 Commander

Comment

Working...
                          X