Studebaker on TODAY show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker on TODAY show

Anybody catch Al Roker's weather on the TODAY show (2/1/16) with a Studebaker hood holding his weather map?
    Peter Bishop

Originally posted by PeterHawk View Post
    Anybody catch Al Roker's weather on the TODAY show (2/1/16) with a Studebaker hood holding his weather map?
    Yes I did. Cute.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by PeterHawk View Post
      Wow! Three topics/threads on this already. I thought that it was a 1962/1963 Lark/Cruiser trunk, not a "hood".
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
        Wow! Three topics/threads on this already. I thought that it was a 1962/1963 Lark/Cruiser trunk, not a "hood".
        Actually there were two spots. I didn't see the the first myself though my wife called me to see the Studebaker hood and I didn't get there soon enough. I did see the second spot, the trunk lid per my earlier thread, later in the show.
        Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
        '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Originally posted by 53k View Post
          Actually there were two spots. I didn't see the the first myself though my wife called me to see the Studebaker hood and I didn't get there soon enough. I did see the second spot, the trunk lid per my earlier thread, later in the show.
          Thanks, Paul. I do not watch the TODAY show because I do not care for some of the individuals on it. I was somewhat confused by all of the threads/topics on this. Perhaps a moderator could combine them.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
          X