PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having this problem when registering online for Warwick?

LarkTruck
01-31-2016, 03:16 PM
I posted this over on the Meet Page, but wanted to put it out here too cause not everyone goes there.

Issues with online registration.
Sunday afternoon 1/31, we just tried to register online for the meet to get the discount. There was no box to check for General Registration, website said it will be automatically added at checkout. Entered the events we wanted, continued to checkout, but the registration fee was not added. Checked out, paid for our events with credit card and sent an email to Cornerstone. Went back in, tried to just do a General Registration, but there is no box to check???????
Anyone else have this problem?
J & J Sinclair

LarkTruck
01-31-2016, 07:21 PM
Problem solved by Mark at Cornerstone.
Thanks Mark.
JS

COMMANDERPINK1
01-31-2016, 08:57 PM
I just registered around 8pm had no problem.
Tom

stupak
01-31-2016, 09:33 PM
In early August 2015, I tried to reserve a room with two king/queen beds at the host hotel. I was told they do not have that type accommodation. I hung up and called the next day hoping to get another employee. Again the same response. I said OK, I'll pay the regular rate for that type of room thinking those rooms were not in the SDC deal. Still, no large doubles. I asked how many rooms they had and were told 266. 266 rooms and no large doubles. Why is the SDC hosting a national at this type hotel??? I emailed a national committee member and he said he would look into it and let me know. Now, 1/31/2016 and still no response. Guess we're not going to RI! stupak