Zat You Lou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zat You Lou?

I posted this on another thread but I wanted to make sure Lou saw this. This dapper young man is either Lou Van Ann or Sonny Bono, I'm not sure which????

Click image for larger version

Name:	LouVA67 Avanti 1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	1750286
    Jon Stalnaker
    Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Originally posted by Sdude View Post
    I posted this on another thread but I wanted to make sure Lou saw this. This dapper young man is either Lou Van Ann or Sonny Bono, I'm not sure which????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51007[/ATTACH]
    Yup, that's me. (1977) See, I wasn't allways an ugly, old, bald guy.
    Bob Peterson: How about driving this Avanti to the picnic in April. I'd like to get a "now" picture to go with the "then" picture...we will see which one survived in the best condition! (I think I already know the answer to that...and it is going to be scary I'm afraid!)
    Last edited by Lou Van Anne; 01-29-2016, 09:00 AM.
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

Lou, I would never guessed that it was you and that is the same Avanti, I will if I dear drive it that far since I have not used it for a bout 6-8 months....Bob
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
        Lou, I would never guessed that it was you and that is the same Avanti, I will if I dear drive it that far since I have not used it for a bout 6-8 months....Bob
        It's me, but it's been down hill ever since. Your Avanti had Pinto seats in it at the time....want to sell it back to me? (Sally Briscoe bought it from me)
        Last edited by Lou Van Anne; 01-29-2016, 10:50 AM.
        Lou Van Anne
        62 Champ
        64 R2 GT Hawk
        79 Avanti II

Comment

Maybe let me think about it. offer?
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

Working...
          X