Lark eye candy-- meltdown drags info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lark eye candy-- meltdown drags info

Meltdown Drags,where Studebaker's go to play!
    2016 Meltdown Drags,Byron Drag Strip JULY 15 - 17TH BYRON ILLINOIS.
    Attached Files

- - - Updated - - -

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

That is ONE sweet looking late Model Stude. V8!

Vroom, vroom!

Do you know what Car it is in?
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        That is ONE sweet looking late Model Stude. V8!

Vroom, vroom!

Do you know what Car it is in?
        Sure, Rich; it powers The South Bend Road Oiler right above it in the photo. It's a 259.

The car has a tilt-up / tilt-forward doghouse, so Gordy Buetsch (pronounced "Beach") had it tilted forward for that photo. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Rich... great to to see your "eye candy" post again....I've missed them....Morning coffee hasn't been the same lately....Got anymore???
          I still have the shots you posted of my truck from a few years back...
          Jim
          sigpic

Comment

Rich we got our rooms yesterday so see you there !

Comment

Thanks. Sorry I have no others. Take care!!

Comment

Here are a couple more Studebakers at the Meltdown Drags.
                Attached Files
                The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Originally posted by jeds55 View Post
                  Rich... great to to see your "eye candy" post again....I've missed them....Morning coffee hasn't been the same lately....Got anymore???
                  I still have the shots you posted of my truck from a few years back...
                  Jim
                  When I first joined the SDC and caught wind of the forum Rich AKAchamptrucking's daily posts were the reason I looked at this forum regularly.

I miss them!

Dean.

Comment

Working...
                  X