X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News for Scotsman Truck owners

https://news.classiccars.com/market-...picking-value/

Woo-hoo; 80% appreciation in five years! BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

That is really too bad that their research only shows so few Studebaker Trucks Insured that they come up with the Lowest Value Studebaker Truck instead of the actual most valuable and desirable Models Like V8 Powered E7 Transtar Deluxes from '57 to '59!

We all know this happened Because of some showoff with TOO much Money who paid TOO much for a Scotsman Truck at Mecum or Barrett-Jackson and insured it with Hagerty for too much.

It could have been a $100,000.00 Custom Corvette Powered street rod!
    Last edited by StudeRich; 01-28-2016, 05:35 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Scotsman Truck prices...

Hmmm... so, I guess if I ever decide to sell the Transtar, I'd better swap the fibreglas grill for a Scotsman grill and switch the nameplates!

Seriously though, it is interesting to see the interest in pick-up trucks is on the increase.
      Mark Hayden
      '66 Commander

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        That is really too bad that their research only shows so few Studebaker Trucks Insured that they come up with the Lowest Value Studebaker Truck instead of the actual most valuable and desirable Models Like V8 Powered E7 Transtar Deluxes from '57 to '59!

We all know this happened Because of some showoff with TOO much Money who paid TOO much for a Scotsman Truck at Mecum or Barrett-Jackson and insured it with Hagerty for too much.

It could have been a $100,000.00 Custom Corvette Powered street rod!
        Yes. It would be interesting to know how big their data base of Stude trucks is.
        Skip Lackie

Comment

Working...
        X