Studebaker mechanic in Medford Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker mechanic in Medford Oregon

I have one of those abysmal memories that just doesn't want to store names. There is a mechanic who used to be up in the hills around Sacramento and moved to Medford Oregon. Does anyone around here know who this fellow is and his current contact information? I mean, the fellas in Redwood City are GREAT. However, I just can't cope with the traffic to get to them. The drive to Medford is lovely and I seem to remember this fellow has an outstanding reputation.

So... anybody know this fellow?
    Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
    K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
    Ron Smith
    Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

I sure remember him from Forum posts about him, it was Ken Pyle formerly of Three Rivers Studebaker of Three Rivers, CA. He did some really nice engine work on that beautiful Solid Black '55 Commander 4 Door Sedan that had been in the owners family since New and the car owner was a Forum Member.

Then the car was sold sometime later, with a walk around Video of it running, probably on eBay.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

?Okay... does anyone have Ken Pyle's new contact information?
      Home of the famous Mr. Ed!
      K.I.S.S. Keep It Simple Studebaker!
      Ron Smith
      Where the heck is Fawn Lodge, CA?

Comment

Jeff Pearce, I believe is in Oregon for the past 20 years or so. Prior to that, he had a Studebaker maintenance shop in Oceanside, California. Might be able to find him in the SDC Roster. If he is nearby, there is none better.

Comment

I live in Medford and would love to know where this guy is, even though I've been happy with the mechanics that occasionally work on my '66. I'm in the local chapter and don't remember any mention of this guy at any meeting.
          "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeHall View Post
            Jeff Pearce, I believe is in Oregon for the past 20 years or so. Prior to that, he had a Studebaker maintenance shop in Oceanside, California. Might be able to find him in the SDC Roster. If he is nearby, there is none better.
            I sell parts occasionally to Jeff Pierce of Winston, Oregon. Very knowledgeable in the phone conversations I've had with him. He is active in the Cascade Chapter, centered in Eugene, OR.

Comment

Originally posted by Studebakercenteroforegon View Post
              I sell parts occasionally to Jeff Pierce of Winston, Oregon. Very knowledgeable in the phone conversations I've had with him. He is active in the Cascade Chapter, centered in Eugene, OR.
              Great to hear Jeff is still around. A heck of a nice guy, and a darn good Studebaker mechanic, all around. You name it, he can fix it. If he cannot fix it, it ain't broke.

Comment

Working...
              X