This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DENVER 20 new england 18

The Denver Broncos are going to the SUPER BOWL!! Defeating the patriots and "tommy boy" today in Denver!!

A GREAT game! of course, it's ALWAYS a GREAT game when new england loses!!

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
    The Denver Broncos are going to the SUPER BOWL!! Defeating the patriots and "tommy boy" today in Denver!!

A GREAT game! of course, it's ALWAYS a GREAT game when new england loses!!

Jim

It was a great game!!!....Congrats to the NEW AFC CHAMPIONS.....THE DENVER BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Well, the football season is over. Let's go Red Wings!
      Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

An un-named SDC friend who is famous for selling retrofit Studebaker disc brake kits asked me to post this image:

Golly gee-whiz, I hope I'm not "starting" anything! BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
          An un-named SDC friend who is famous for selling retrofit Studebaker disc brake kits asked me to post this image:

Golly gee-whiz, I hope I'm not "starting" anything! BP

Naaah, you won't be blamed for "starting" anything Bob, ......However, some might say you're trying you're best not to see it "end" either!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
            Naaah, you won't be blamed for "starting" anything Bob, ......However, some might say you're trying you're best not to see it "end" either!!!
            Well, Ed; personally, professional sports leave me cold, as verified by my rarely, if ever, posting to these threads.

But the unnamed person is a good friend and I share his opinion about the wrist-slaps New England seems to garner repeatedly for rules violations, so thought I'd give him a hand and honor a request. BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
              Well, Ed; personally, professional sports leave me cold, as verified by my rarely, if ever, posting to these threads.

But the unnamed person is a good friend and I share his opinion about the wrist-slaps New England seems to garner repeatedly for rules violations, so thought I'd give him a hand and honor a request. BP

I do my best to take all this 'baloney' in good humor Bob, but as a true NFL fan allow me to say this..........

When another NFL team becomes as dominant in football as the Pats have been over the last ten+ years, believe me, you'll see them 'rewarded' by the type of (cheap IMHO) criticisms the Patriots have borne the brunt of.

No 'sour grapes' here, but more of an observation of basic human nature!

Comment

RIGHT the rest of us FOOTBALL fans know that NEW ENGLAND never did anything questionable , everybody else just likes to tell lies about them, but in the end the man who knows the truth made it right. GREAT WIN DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lugamatic View Post
                  RIGHT the rest of us FOOTBALL fans know that NEW ENGLAND never did anything questionable , everybody else just likes to tell lies about them, but in the end the man who knows the truth made it right. GREAT WIN DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  When you have proof of what you say...REAL PROOF....get back to us!...........In the meantime, you are simply babbling.

Now, GOOD LUCK DENVER BRONCOS!!!!!!!

Comment

As a Pats fan, I will say this. They didn't win the game against the Colts last year due to under inflated footballs. It was 45-7! IF the game was close, I'd say MAYBE. It wasn't close.
                    If the NFL REALLY cared, they would have overseen the footballs long before 2016. Baseballs have been overseen by umpires forever. There is gamesmanship in every sport. You
                    have spitball in baseball. It's cheating if you get caught. Every team in every sport is seeking an advantage (even the Colts). If you want a REAL crime, it was the Colts leaving in
                    the darkness from Baltimore.
                    Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
                    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

THE PROOF happened today the best team WON!!!!!!!!!!!! you cannot deny the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
                        I do my best to take all this 'baloney' in good humor Bob, but as a true NFL fan allow me to say this..........

When another NFL team becomes as dominant in football as the Pats have been over the last ten+ years, believe me, you'll see them 'rewarded' by the type of (cheap IMHO) criticisms the Patriots have borne the brunt of.

No 'sour grapes' here, but more of an observation of basic human nature!
                        SN60: The Pats played a good game but come up short just like they have in 4 Super Bowls. Brady and the Pats couldn't win back to back Super Bowls. The great QB for the Steelers won back to back Super Bowls twice in a six year period that being Terry Bradshaw. That is something that Brady and Bellacheater are never going to do. The Pats were dang luck to win the Super Bowl last year.

As I sit here typing this it is with great pride seeing the Great Terry Bradshaw handing out the NFC Championship Trophy.

John S.

Comment

Working...
                        X