Coker American Classic Radials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coker American Classic Radials

Anybody use these tires...any feed-back on them?

They look nice!

Another possibility for using modern tires on an older car is using light truck tires. Taller sidewalls are readily available.
    Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

I've used them in the past...no problems in any way with them. They also have excellent customer service.
      Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

Originally posted by 345 DeSoto View Post
        Anybody use these tires...any feed-back on them?
        I'm happy with my Diamondback tires on my M5............

Coker vs Diamond back tires | The H.A.M.B. - The Jalopy Journal

Jan 10, 2007 - 30 posts - ?27 authors
        I got my tires from Diamond back and never had a... ... Radial+wide whitewall= goodlooks & performance for most, but not right for some. ... Coker, He'd do anything he could to alleviate any problems incurred with his tires.

Comment

I took the Cokers off in favour of Diamondbacks. The Cokers I had on were not speed rated. The Diamondbacks have been no problem and I was speeding!
          Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

WARRLAW1 - Other than not being speed rated, how were the Coker American Classics?...

Comment

I have the Coker radials on my 56 GH and have ZERO problems with their performance and ride. That being said a long trip for the car is 50 miles round trip. They look really nice.........
              It is an addiction!

Comment

I have had them on my Avanti since 2010. The tires look great and have a nice ride. I am very happy with them.
                Attached Files
                John
                1963 Avanti R2
                Marshall, VA

Comment

I am on my second set of Cokers. I have been very happy with them.
                  Carey
                  Packard Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by t walgamuth View Post
                    They look nice!

Another possibility for using modern tires on an older car is using light truck tires. Taller sidewalls are readily available.
                    Light truck radials work great IMO. Bought a used set some years ago that had half tread left. Out them on a car and got 40,000 miles of them before I sold the car. Still had decent tread on them.

Comment

Working...
                    X