'PACK' Rejuvenated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'PACK' Rejuvenated!

Nice 'on the road' win by the GREEN BAY PACKERS, (my favorite NFC team), over the Washington Redskins......The 'PACK' looked a bit shaky at the start....but then came on STRONG, rolling over the 'Skins' 35-18!!

Next weekend they take on the 'Cards' in Arizona for (hopefully) another PACKER victory!

Well Ed, they need to play at their very best, which is somewhat of a question. It will all depend on who shows up on Saturday night. I's sure be happy to see them win, and Seattle beat Carolina. That would put the NFC championship game in Green Bay! Ahhhhhhh, only time will tell. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by bill van alstyne View Post
      Well Ed, they need to play at their very best, which is somewhat of a question. It will all depend on who shows up on Saturday night. I's sure be happy to see them win, and Seattle beat Carolina. That would put the NFC championship game in Green Bay! Ahhhhhhh, only time will tell. Bill
      I'm with you Bill!...Don't know if you saw it, but during today's game they mentioned Vince Lombardi and his one year coaching stint with the 'Skins'....Not too many folks remember that......I thought that story was real interesting!

Comment

Yup, I saw the mention of Lombardi. He was really high on Sonny Jergeson(?), but didn't like his overweight problem. Lombardi work him real hard, but it paid off. Too bad colon cancer got him, at only 59 years old. So now we are off to Arizona, should be interesting. Bill

Comment

Pack will have to hurt Carson Palmer to win this week, In fact, same is probably true for any team in playoffs.
          Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
          jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

I don't want to see anyone get "hurt", though it does happen. I prefer clean, good hard play and may the best team win. It would be nice to see a W in the Green Bay column, but I can deal with it if that isn't the case. Bill

Comment

Working...
            X