Interested in a NOS 56 transtar hood? also 64 cruiser? not mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interested in a NOS 56 transtar hood? also 64 cruiser? not mine

Today I delivered the 51 2 door sedan to a person that likes Studebaker's and has a first class restoration business, after unloading the car he asked if I could help him sell the hood so I do have that here and can bring to S/B but the cruiser if any one is interested in it I will put the 2 together, it is a 289 auto, disk brakes with about 60K miles but needs to be restored and he has lot of NOS parts for it as he figured he would do the work himself but now has changed his mine he also as A/C set up for it, just putting these out there for interest, let me know.....Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

I'm interested in the hood. how much?

JT

Comment

OK, to paraphrase; it appears that someone near South Bend (or Not) could purchase this Man's '64 Cruiser 289 Auto. or a '56 to '64 "C" Cab Hood from the man through Bob?

The question some will want to know is, all of the '64 Lark Type Parts the Man has including A/C, are those going to be available?
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

As I read post #1, of course they're available and that's why they were made public "just putting these out there for interest"

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        OK, to paraphrase; it appears that someone near South Bend (or Not) could purchase this Man's '64 Cruiser 289 Auto. or a '56 to '64 "C" Cab Hood from the man through Bob?

The question some will want to know is, all of the '64 Lark Type Parts the Man has including A/C, are those going to be available?
        Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

To all wondering yes every thing he has will be part of the deal, he doesn't want to part the car out just wants it to go to someone that might enjoy it but if they part it then is is not him doing it, He has owned the car for as long as I have known him, anyone doing restoration jobs would give their eye teeth and more for his set up first class all the way and his work is the best, him and his partner are both young men with lots of experience and their clients come from all over. I will give anyone that is really interested in the car his info and then it will be just between the two of you.....Bob
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

No pictures to share? Where exactly is this car? In CA?
            "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

Yes the car is in California just south of Sacramento, once someone is dealing with the owner then he will send pictures and all the info about...Bob
              Candbstudebakers
              Castro Valley,
              California

Comment

Working...
              X