Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Studebaker truck articles....

....on Pages 26-27, and 39-42:

The articles on 1960s trucks are good, too.

(As a trailer boater of many years, I'm trying to imagine pulling that boat and trailer up any kind of launch ramp with that 1962 Falcon 170 six, however! )

BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Thanks for posting this, took a quick glance, cant wait to read it later
    Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

Thank you Bob for posting this site.
      It is a great read, especially the '47 M5 article.
      They went through the same process we did......Our wives are the culprits that got us in trouble...
      But the end result is the same, driving them and showing them is a unique experience. Our M5s will remain in the family........

Comment

Thanks for the posting. It did put a lump in my throat cuz l just sold my M5 2 months ago. I do miss "Jeannie" sometimes. She does have a good new home in Nova Scotia now, tho.

I needed a faster Stude to be able to attend car shows located between me and my son (lives 85 miles from me) who has a Power Hawk. So now my garage has a new tenant - a '60 Lark black hardtop V8 named "Juliette".
        Roger Hill

60 Lark Vlll, hardtop, black/red, Power Kit, 3 spd. - "Juliette"
        61 Champ Deluxe, 6, black/red, o/d, long box. - "Jeri"
        Junior Wagon - "Junior"

"In the end, dear undertaker,
        Ride me in a Studebaker"

Comment

Working...
        X