Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

He's Baaaack..er...No...He's gone aga...(Andy Studebaker Gone again Colts) 2/24/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's Baaaack..er...No...He's gone aga...(Andy Studebaker Gone again Colts) 2/24/2016

Glad you didn't sell your old jersey on Ebay?

The Indianapolis Colts today signed outside linebacker Andy Studebaker and waived guard Todd Herremans and inside linebacker Amarlo Herrera

(copy)
    The Indianapolis Colts today signed outside linebacker Andy Studebaker and waived guard Todd Herremans and inside linebacker Amarlo Herrera.
    In addition, they also placed running back Josh Robinson, who is on the practice squad, on injured reserve.
    The moves leave the Colts with one open spot on both the active roster and on the practice squad.
    Last edited by DEEPNHOCK; 02-23-2016, 11:22 AM.
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

It's funny watching a football game in which Andy Studebaker is playing. Just looking at his name on the back of his jersey brings a smile to my face. And that's even though I'm a Giants fan.

Rog
    '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
    Smithtown,NY
    Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

So you're saying that Studebaker will be back in production in Indiana again?
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Only if you can get him to start

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
        So you're saying that Studebaker will be back in production in Indiana again?

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Comment

I'm a VIKINGS fan... but I still like seeing a Studebaker on the field & wish him well!

Comment

He was with the Chiefs for almost 5 years, but was always in the bcakground and didn;t make much happen. I always enjoyed seeing the name. I checked on Wiki and he is a direct descendant of the Studebaker Brothers.
            Dis-Use on a Car is Worse Than Mis-Use...
            1959 Studebaker Lark VIII 2DHTP

Comment

So what number is he sporting? The colts gave away #58 to soeone else. I caught the tail end of the game today but didn't see Andy.
              Jon Stalnaker
              Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

I wonder if he has overdrive. Just wondering.

Rog
                '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
                Smithtown,NY
                Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Andy was #58, now sports a # 59 jersey.

Jim
                  "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                  their Memorials!

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
                    Andy was #58, now sports a # 59 jersey.

Jim
                    .........That's OK.........I'm still wearing his old jersey to the local car shows............

Comment

(2/22/2016)

And..... He's gone.....again....

(copy)

The Indianapolis Colts released linebackers Jonathan Newsome and Andy Studebaker on Monday.
                      Newsome was arrested last week on charges of marijuana possession. He used his Twitter post to thank coach Chuck Pagano, general manager Ryan Grigson and team owner Jim Irsay for giving him a chance to play in the NFL.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
                        Glad you didn't sell your old jersey on Ebay?

The Indianapolis Colts today signed outside linebacker Andy Studebaker and waived guard Todd Herremans and inside linebacker Amarlo Herrera

(copy)
                        The Indianapolis Colts today signed outside linebacker Andy Studebaker and waived guard Todd Herremans and inside linebacker Amarlo Herrera.
                        In addition, they also placed running back Josh Robinson, who is on the practice squad, on injured reserve.
                        The moves leave the Colts with one open spot on both the active roster and on the practice squad.
                        HALLALEULA!!!......I'm wearing his jersey when I take my truck to the Bakersfield CA car show this coming Saturday.

Comment

Rodney,
                          You have to read the last/latest post, not the first post...
                          Andy was cut again yesterday, and is no longer on the team...

Originally posted by alaipairod View Post
                          HALLALEULA!!!......I'm wearing his jersey when I take my truck to the Bakersfield CA car show this coming Saturday.

Jeff

Comment

Oh well...........I be a wearing his jersey anyway.............

Comment

Every morning here in Reno on the A.M. newscast the weatherman is "Tim Studebaker," it brings a smile to my face when I see them display his name!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X