Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender bender

quote:Originally posted by mbstude
    This is what everyone is worked up about???? Just a little battle scar, BAMS would have a kid color it in with a crayon and stick it on his lot in a heartbeat.

quote:Originally posted by mbstude
    This is what everyone is worked up about???? Just a little battle scar, BAMS would have a kid color it in with a crayon and stick it on his lot in a heartbeat.

Comment

quote:I feel your pain about the Cherokee Bumper. On my 17th birthday I clipped the corner of a early 80's mustang with my 64 cruiser. I absolutly destroyed the fender on my car and left marks on her bumper and popped her tail light. I also know about the crashing while looking at girls. Totalled my motorcycle that way when I was 15 and drove my Mercedes into the back of a Cavalier when I was about 25. Rather embarrasing. At least I got a mercy date out of the motorcycle deal.
      Well, I am 17, and it happened on my Mom's Birthday! [B)]
      Glad I got her something nice this year!

Matthew Burnette
      '59 Scotsman
      '63 Daytona
      Hazlehurst, GA

Hey, It's a Drivers' Club!

Comment

quote:I feel your pain about the Cherokee Bumper. On my 17th birthday I clipped the corner of a early 80's mustang with my 64 cruiser. I absolutly destroyed the fender on my car and left marks on her bumper and popped her tail light. I also know about the crashing while looking at girls. Totalled my motorcycle that way when I was 15 and drove my Mercedes into the back of a Cavalier when I was about 25. Rather embarrasing. At least I got a mercy date out of the motorcycle deal.
        Well, I am 17, and it happened on my Mom's Birthday! [B)]
        Glad I got her something nice this year!

Matthew Burnette
        '59 Scotsman
        '63 Daytona
        Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:This is what everyone is worked up about???? Just a little battle scar, BAMS would have a kid color it in with a crayon and stick it on his lot in a heartbeat.
          Guido, it's worse in person. [V] But I realize it could have been a LOT worse than it is.

BTW, I think the Forum clock is all messed up again.

Matthew Burnette
          '59 Scotsman
          '63 Daytona
          Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

quote:This is what everyone is worked up about???? Just a little battle scar, BAMS would have a kid color it in with a crayon and stick it on his lot in a heartbeat.
            Guido, it's worse in person. [V] But I realize it could have been a LOT worse than it is.

BTW, I think the Forum clock is all messed up again.

Matthew Burnette
            '59 Scotsman
            '63 Daytona
            Hazlehurst, GA

Comment

The girls do seem to like black Hawks, Thats how I got Grandma's attention back in 67. And it didn't even have tail fins. But anyway tell the girl that me and the car are both taken.

Neil Thornton
              Hazlehurst, GA
              '57 Silver Hawk
              '56 Sky Hawk
              '51 2R16 dump truck
              Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

The girls do seem to like black Hawks, Thats how I got Grandma's attention back in 67. And it didn't even have tail fins. But anyway tell the girl that me and the car are both taken.

Neil Thornton
                Hazlehurst, GA
                '57 Silver Hawk
                '56 Sky Hawk
                '51 2R16 dump truck
                Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

Fender bender

Has anyone heard anything about Matthew crunching an orange fender While watching a girl instead of watching where he was going? His sister, Sabrina, is a tattle-tale... NT

Neil Thornton
                  Hazlehurst, GA
                  '57 Silver Hawk
                  '56 Sky Hawk
                  '51 2R16 dump truck
                  Many others.

Neil Thornton

Comment

There you go...
                    Now we can call his truck 'Orange Crush' [}]
                    Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by rockinhawk

Has anyone heard anything about Matthew crunching an orange fender While watching a girl instead of watching where he was going? His sister, Sabrina, is a tattle-tale... NT
                    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

There you go...
                      Now we can call his truck 'Orange Crush' [}]
                      Jeff[8D]

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Oh no! Matt has discovered girls??[:I]

Tom

Has anyone heard anything about Matthew crunching an orange fender While watching a girl instead of watching where he was going?
                        '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                        Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                        http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                        I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

Oh no! Matt has discovered girls??[:I]

Tom

Has anyone heard anything about Matthew crunching an orange fender While watching a girl instead of watching where he was going?
                          '63 Avanti R1, '03 Mustang Cobra 13" front disc/98 GT rear brakes, 03 Cobra 17" wheels, GM alt, 97 Z28 leather seats, TKO 5-spd, Ported heads w/SST full flow valves.
                          Check out my disc brake adapters to install 1994-2004 Mustang disc brakes on your Studebaker!!
                          http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...bracket-update
                          I have also written many TECH how to articles, do a search for my Forum name to find them

Comment

No, but if it is true I expect that his computer privileges will be suspended and he will not have an opportunity. Are you saying that Sabrina actually chose to ride in a Studebaker? The only stories I have heard about are her laying in the floor to avoid being seen.

Comment

No, but if it is true I expect that his computer privileges will be suspended and he will not have an opportunity. Are you saying that Sabrina actually chose to ride in a Studebaker? The only stories I have heard about are her laying in the floor to avoid being seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X