Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 64 Cruiser dash replacement

Hey all,
    i was wondering if anyone knows any good part remanufactures that sell a complete dash replacement for a 64 cruiser. i have only found dashes that are designed for models meant for european roads (drivers side is on the right rather than left)
    thanks in advance!

Just Dashes can restore your dash for you. It's very pricey and requires removal and shipping of your old dash to California.
    I was considering this option for my Wagonaire when a fellow Chapter member found a beautiful slightly used dash for me.
    sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
    Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
    "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Last time I checked Studebaker International (SI) had just green dash pads remaining. You might trying calling them to see. I was able to buy a few from SASCO before SI bought the inventory about 5 years ago.

Comment

I have seen pix on here of a '64 dash that was recovered by an upholstery shop, and it turned out great! (It had sewn seams, but they were kept to a minimum.) Maybe a forum member can help with a pic?

Comment

It was on Dick's Outstanding 1963 Wagonaire:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Dash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	1701708Click image for larger version

Name:	Dash3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	1701709

Comment

We are always on the lookout for RHC dash pads and parts so please let us know if you find anything. As for the LHC pads, I believe S.I. may also have some red and brown pads in limited quantities.

Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by ndynis View Post
              It was on Dick's Outstanding 1963 Wagonaire:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]49873[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]49874[/ATTACH]
              Yes! That really does look great.....

Comment

Originally posted by michael_leslie View Post
                Hey all,
                i was wondering if anyone knows any good part remanufactures that sell a complete dash replacement for a 64 cruiser. i have only found dashes that are designed for models meant for european roads (drivers side is on the right rather than left)
                thanks in advance!
                I have a nos dash with light brown pad attached excellent condition Have a very good glove box door to go with it. Pad could be dyed to your color. 715 262 5218 after nine am central time

Comment

I think Bob (rkapteyn) has some NOS dashes. Maybe he will chime in. What color are you after?

Comment

Working...
                  X