Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anything Stude Related Going on Florida This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything Stude Related Going on Florida This Weekend?

I'm flying into Tampa to clear out a storage unit and pick up my Commander. Coming in Thursday and heading north on Monday morning. Anything interesting going on? Did Steven Cade restart his business? Let me know...
    Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Hi Tom, Nothing going on that I know of. Steven Cade should have his business up and running by next summer. That is from his mouth when we were up at his place in October. He's looking to buy inventory at this time. Hope all goes well with your move, and hope someday you can return to the sunshine state. Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill. I hope to be in Florida sometime in the next three years...
      Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Originally posted by bill van alstyne View Post
        Hi Tom, Nothing going on that I know of. Steven Cade should have his business up and running by next summer. That is from his mouth when we were up at his place in October. He's looking to buy inventory at this time. Hope all goes well with your move, and hope someday you can return to the sunshine state. Bill
        UPDATE!! While at the Turkey Run last weekend,we were told the re-opening should be much earlier. Maybe shortly after the first of the year.
        Neil Thornton

Comment

Working...
        X