PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in Denver to check out car for me?

hopinfox
11-30-2007, 06:12 AM
I've been talking to a guy in Denver ,Co. who has a hawk in storage for a number of years that is dissasembled for painting but running condition. Should I spend $$$ to fly out or is anyone able to check it out for me? Since I'm new to the forum I don't know how this works. I live in Atlanta area and could return favor and/or. Any advice is apprieciated. Thanks, Mike H.

Avantidon
11-30-2007, 06:26 AM
Mike there are many people on this forum that will help you find someone to look at the car without having to spend $$$$ for a look see. One thing you can do is look in the SDC roster for someone in the area call them and ask them for their help. I do know someone nearby who would probably do the inspection for you if that doesn't work. I have used both the DC and AOAI rosters for that purpose and have had great cooperation.

See you in the future as I write about our past

Avantidon
11-30-2007, 06:26 AM
Mike there are many people on this forum that will help you find someone to look at the car without having to spend $$$$ for a look see. One thing you can do is look in the SDC roster for someone in the area call them and ask them for their help. I do know someone nearby who would probably do the inspection for you if that doesn't work. I have used both the DC and AOAI rosters for that purpose and have had great cooperation.

hopinfox
11-30-2007, 06:34 AM
I don't have those rosters. Are they available on line? Thanks. Mike H

hopinfox
11-30-2007, 06:34 AM
I don't have those rosters. Are they available on line? Thanks. Mike H

Avantidon
11-30-2007, 06:46 AM
Mike since you are an SDC member and own an Avanti contact me outside of here and I'll help you get the car looked at. The cost to you will be membership in AOAI for the first year rate of $19.95

Avantidon
11-30-2007, 06:46 AM
Mike since you are an SDC member and own an Avanti contact me outside of here and I'll help you get the car looked at. The cost to you will be membership in AOAI for the first year rate of $19.95

hopinfox
11-30-2007, 06:52 AM
Will do and Thanks.

hopinfox
11-30-2007, 06:52 AM
Will do and Thanks.

BKE
11-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Mike, I am in Denver area, and could possibly check it out for you if you need specific information or pics, etc. If you still need help email or call me evenings 303 933-6176.

Brian E

BKE
11-30-2007, 11:51 AM
Mike, I am in Denver area, and could possibly check it out for you if you need specific information or pics, etc. If you still need help email or call me evenings 303 933-6176.

Brian E