This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drag Strip Pics

Did anybody take pics at the drag strip???

sigpic
    Dave Lester

We did not take any Dave , the wife shot about 20 minutes of video and I figured we would take the VHS-C tape to a local joint that can make CD's out of it and if there is enough interest we can have a bunch of them made and sell and ship them for cost. Do you have any other ideas that might be better? There were others that took pictures and they are bound to show up here at some point.There was someone there the wife says that was taking pictures but they said they would not be home until Monday or Tuesday.
    Frank van Doorn
    Omaha, Ne.
    1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed
    1941 Champion streetrod, R-2 Powered, GM 200-4R trans.
    1952 V-8 232 Commander State "Starliner" hardtop OD

Comment

We did not take any Dave , the wife shot about 20 minutes of video and I figured we would take the VHS-C tape to a local joint that can make CD's out of it and if there is enough interest we can have a bunch of them made and sell and ship them for cost. Do you have any other ideas that might be better? There were others that took pictures and they are bound to show up here at some point.There was someone there the wife says that was taking pictures but they said they would not be home until Monday or Tuesday.
      Frank van Doorn
      Omaha, Ne.
      1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 41 Frank

Sorry Dave I meant DVD
        Frank van Doorn
        Omaha, Ne.
        1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

quote:Originally posted by 41 Frank

Sorry Dave I meant DVD
          Frank van Doorn
          Omaha, Ne.
          1962 GT Hawk 289 4 speed

Comment

If anyone shot some video, it can be put up on video egg or many other video host sites (free), so all could access them.

Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

If anyone shot some video, it can be put up on video egg or many other video host sites (free), so all could access them.

Dick Steinkamp
              Bellingham, WA

Comment

Mary Ann and Ted Harbit just sent several of us a bunch (about 35 [:0] ) GOOD [:I] photos from the drags. I see that Frank van Doorn was among the recipients, so maybe he can figure out how to patch the collection over to this thread. I don't know offhand or I'd do it. If I figger it out, I'll post them to this thread if Frank or someone else has not done so. [8D] BP
                We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Mary Ann and Ted Harbit just sent several of us a bunch (about 35 [:0] ) GOOD [:I] photos from the drags. I see that Frank van Doorn was among the recipients, so maybe he can figure out how to patch the collection over to this thread. I don't know offhand or I'd do it. If I figger it out, I'll post them to this thread if Frank or someone else has not done so. [8D] BP
                  We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
                  X