X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Studebaker Nat'l Museum Exhibit

Hoosier Made: World Driven

By: Mike Eppinger

The Studebaker National Museum announced the opening of Hoosier Made: World Driven, a new exhibit that will open November 20, 2015 and run through October 3, 2016. This exhibit is an officially endorsed Legacy Project by the Indiana Bicentennial Commission.

The Studebaker National Museum will showcase vehicles and artifacts from the Brass Era (Pre-1915), featuring an Apperson Jackrabbit, a Marmon Speedster, a Pratt-Elkhart, and many more!

Hit the Highway to History . . . your next stop is only 100 miles away!

CATEGORIES
    Old Car NewsTAGS
    Apperson Jackrabbit, Hoosier, Indiana Bicentennial Commission, Marmon Speedster, Pratt-Elkhart, Studebaker National Museum

RELATED POSTS

COMMENT

You must be logged in to post a comment.

We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

That sounds SUPER! I should see if there is any way I could get away from work long enough to see those three exhibits. It would be well worth the trip, I'm sure.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Visited the ADC and Studebaker Museums, missed the Kokomo Museum, I'd sure like to see this display at all three museums.
      101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Originally posted by clonelark View Post
        Visited the ADC and Studebaker Museums, missed the Kokomo Museum, I'd sure like to see this display at all three museums.
        Having been to all three, I'd say the Kokomo Museum is the least interesting of them, but nonetheless well worth seeing. It contains a nice replica of Elwood Haynes' workshop where he developed what is arguably the first commercially-successful automobile in America.

Do try to "catch" it next time you are through Indiana, Bob; it is almost 100 miles closer to Oklahoma than South Bend! BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
        X