CK hood insulation photo needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CK hood insulation photo needed

I bought some hood insulation from SI & would like to install it in my Speedster. Can someone kindly send me or point me to a photo of what it's suppose to look like?
    Thanks in advance.
    Jim Pascale

There was a whole thread on this with pictures. Here is the link.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

There was a whole thread on this with pictures. Here is the link.

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Thanks Len!
        Len or anyone else, I notice on the 56J there appears to be a mounting bracket on which the insulation is mounted to the hood. Is the 55 suppose to have a similar mounting bracket (mine has no bracket & no insualtion)?
        I'd still love to see a photo of a 55 with hood insulation if any has one or can link me to one.
        Regards,
        Jim

Comment

Thanks Len!
          Len or anyone else, I notice on the 56J there appears to be a mounting bracket on which the insulation is mounted to the hood. Is the 55 suppose to have a similar mounting bracket (mine has no bracket & no insualtion)?
          I'd still love to see a photo of a 55 with hood insulation if any has one or can link me to one.
          Regards,
          Jim

Comment

There is no bracket holding the pad, the car pictured is a 1957 GH or maybe a 1958. The pad is not centered left to right,I'll measure mine on my 56J tomorrow in the daylight and post dimensions. Someone sent me picture and dimensions from and original car. I just can't put my hands on them right now.

It is an addiction!
            It is an addiction!

Comment

There is no bracket holding the pad, the car pictured is a 1957 GH or maybe a 1958. The pad is not centered left to right,I'll measure mine on my 56J tomorrow in the daylight and post dimensions. Someone sent me picture and dimensions from and original car. I just can't put my hands on them right now.

It is an addiction!
              It is an addiction!

Comment

Bill
                http://www.rustyrestorations.org/index.php
                sigpic

Comment

Bill
                  http://www.rustyrestorations.org/index.php
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...