Neat Photo on Hagerty Survey pitch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat Photo on Hagerty Survey pitch...

If you have Hagerty collector-car insurance, you may receive an offer to take a survey about your involvement in the hobby. Here's their photo on the opening page of the offer:

That darn looks as majestic as a 1955-1956 Packard...which I suppose it was 'sposed to all along. BP
    Last edited by BobPalma; 11-06-2015, 10:23 AM. Reason: Posted image through Photobucket
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Bob, I do not see an attachment. Was there supposed to be one?
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
      Bob, I do not see an attachment. Was there supposed to be one?
      Yes, Ed; sorry. The photo appears on my screen but apparently on no one else's. I can't explain why that is.

I'm going to try another approach to post it through Photobucket. Sit tight. BP
      Last edited by BobPalma; 11-06-2015, 04:19 PM. Reason: spelling
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

'Should be there now, everyone. BP

Comment

I see it now. I recognize that Packard. Griot's Garage has used it in their advertising before. It is gorgeous. I believe I had learned it is part of the collection by the owner of Griot's Garage.
          Ed Sallia
          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Dang it! Employees not eligible! Someone win it for me!!
            Carey
            Packard Hawk

Comment

Looks great, but then I am very prejudiced!
              Bill

Comment

Working...
              X