Floor pans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor pans?

I got a 61 champ and I'll be replacing the floor pans eventually. I see some in different prices and would like some feedback from the members. Ebay sells classic parts 4 u pans at $125 a pair. Classic enterprises has those for $360 a pair. Studebaker international has a floor for $900. Is there a difference between 61 and later year floors? And why can't I find just pans on the international site? Who has the better replacement pans? Did anyone buy the pans off ebay? If so how was the quality? My floors are about completely rotted out.

Jason,
    Are you a member of the Keystone Region Chapter? And, have you checked with other local members in your area? You are in the center of the largest hotbed of Studebaker owners.

Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I'm going to join the studebaker drivers club but haven't yet. I have met one very knowledgeable members from the site. I have very little knowledge of studebaker and I was just going to rat rod it. However I'm probably going to turn it into a survivor or hot rod instead.

Comment

The classic to current floor pans will work, but you will need to tweak them some. They sure beats a stop sign. Classic Enterprises is almost a perfect fit, but as with anything, some fitting is required. I didn't know a full floor was available. As far as I know, all of the Champ truck floors were the same.
        Jamie McLeod
        Hope Mills, NC

1963 Lark "Ugly Betty"
        1958 Commander "Christine"
        1964 Wagonaire "Louise"
        1955 Commander Sedan
        1964 Champ
        1960 Lark

Comment

Originally posted by ratchamp61 View Post
          I'm going to join the studebaker drivers club but haven't yet. .
          We will be having our November business meeting at Hoss's in Hummelstown at 12 NOON on November 14. Would love to have you join us and meet some of your most active neighbors. Call SueEllen Weist at (717) 566-0400 or email scweist@outlook.com if you can join us!
          Brad Johnson,
          SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
          '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

I'll see if I can make it to your meet. Sounds like a good time. I have bought some rockers already from studebaker international and they seem like good quality parts. I'll probably be modifying the cab floor to install bucket seats so I'll be modifying the sheet metal anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X