Quick before the doser gets it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick before the doser gets it!

On the corner of Tile Flat Rd and Scholls Ferry Rd, been sitting at least 20 years.

Phone pic, the light changed and I did not have time to zoom.

Ill go back for a close up if someone insists.

Quick what?
    Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Originally posted by t walgamuth View Post
      Quick what?
      Grab ur trailer - drag it home -and restore it to the fine machine it use to be .....

Comment

Any Lark owner or car aficionado of any caliber should recognize the front profile of a Studebaker Lark in front of the dozer.

Some OLDER aficionado's may need a magnifying glass due to my excellent photographic skills! :^)

Comment

Originally posted by TrickyRick View Post
          Any Lark owner or car aficionado of any caliber should recognize the front profile of a Studebaker Lark in front of the dozer.

Some OLDER aficionado's may need a magnifying glass due to my excellent photographic skills! :^)
          I also recognize that it is not a dozer, but actually a front end loader. Based on what I see in the small image, I would guess a Cat 955. What is the white vehicle to the right of the house?

Comment

That corner has really changed since the last Google Maps image....
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
              That corner has really changed since the last Google Maps image....
              Lots of trees cut down since the google streets car went by.

cliff
              54 Commander Coupe driver
              53 Commander Hardtop project
              SE Washington State

Comment

I remember when all this area was country farmland and all the roads were two lane county "market roads". The TV area was in the 1850's the 'Breadbasket of the California Gold Rush". If it had not existed the entire California Gold Rush population would have starved to death. The old movie "Bend of the River" starring Jimmy Stewart touches upon this fact.

Comment

I sometimes go through that area when traveling between Newberg and Hillsboro. I have never noticed that before. Good eye.
                  Is the demise of this vehicle eminent?
                  Ed Sallia
                  Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Looks to be a 62 or 63 Lark.

Bill

Comment

Hard to tell it's a Lark, but I'm sure that's Big Bird behind the car.

Comment

That Lark looks very tiny compared to that large Caterpillar Traxcavator. Might be a 977 model.
                        sigpic
                        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Lark is for sale last I knew sign is gone.

Too many crashes at that intersection so they put in a signal. Much better than a traffic circle which seems to be the new solution.

They also widened up the road added left turn lane ditches etc.

Comment

Can't imagine why any state would build traffic circles. NJ built its first in 1925 and they've been a nightmare ever since.
                            sigpic1957 Packard Clipper Country Sedan

"There's nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer"
                            Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle
                            "I have a great memory for forgetting things" Number 1 son, Lee Chan

Comment

Originally posted by TWChamp View Post
                              Hard to tell it's a Lark, but I'm sure that's Big Bird behind the car.
                              LOL, That's funny, I had to go back and look at that picture again. Did'nt notice Big Bird the first time!

Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X