Avanti Name in Obit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti Name in Obit.

In the obituaries in today's Poughkeepsie Journal, there was a Studebaker/Avanti item that caught my attention.
    In a man's obituary, among his survivors, it listed; "...his great nieces and nephews, Heather, Dawn, Heidi, Bob and Avanti as well as their children..."
    I have never known of a person with the first name of Avanti. Do any of you know of one? Is it a male, female or unisex (as many are now) name?
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

It could happen....

Originally posted by studegary View Post
    In the obituaries in today's Poughkeepsie Journal, there was a Studebaker/Avanti item that caught my attention.
    In a man's obituary, among his survivors, it listed; "...his great nieces and nephews, Heather, Dawn, Heidi, Bob and Avanti as well as their children..."
    I have never known of a person with the first name of Avanti. Do any of you know of one? Is it a male, female or unisex (as many are now) name?
    HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

We have couple in the Midway Chapter with a granddaughter named Avanti.... Named after their Avanti, of course.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
        It could happen....
        That didn't take you long, Jeff. Did you just happen to have them right at hand?
        Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
          That didn't take you long, Jeff. Did you just happen to have them right at hand?

No glove...no love
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post

No glove...no love
            Hey Jeff, perhaps you could indulge just for a Lark! Perhaps even supercharged at that.

Stu Chapman

Comment

Working...
            X