SDC is more than cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDC is more than cars

Recently I was in Northern California on business. I alerted Lou Van Anne and he immediately arranged a BBQ at his home. We were joined by John & Carlene Stalnaker, Steve Rainville, Larry Walter & Maria. The food was terrifically delicious and the friendships I made really helped me feel welcomed and at ease. No matter where you go, you can find Studebaker people and that is why I say "SDC is more than cars!"

Click image for larger version

Name:	lou van anne.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	1748882
    Peter Bishop

I'm pretty sure I seen 4 out of the 5 on "Wanted" poster...suspicious looking group!
    Lou Van Anne
    62 Champ
    64 R2 GT Hawk
    79 Avanti II

Comment

I was acquitted thank you.

Comment

Probably paid off the judge.
        Originally posted by 55coupe View Post
        I was acquitted thank you.
        Lou Van Anne
        62 Champ
        64 R2 GT Hawk
        79 Avanti II

Comment

Lou, I have been trying to get in touch with Larry but the number I have is no longer any good, can you get in touch with him and have him call me? thanks....Bob
          Candbstudebakers
          Castro Valley,
          California

Comment

The more we are around Studebaker people the more we realize we are guaranteed to have a good time. And we don't even drink alcohol!
            Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
            jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by paintim613 View Post
              The more we are around Studebaker people the more we realize we are guaranteed to have a good time. And we don't even drink alcohol!
              "and we don't even drink alcohol".....not a member of my chapter that's for sure!
              Lou Van Anne
              62 Champ
              64 R2 GT Hawk
              79 Avanti II

Comment

I was glad to go and enjoyed getting to know Peter even better. Besides, did you see the wall behind us in the picture? Lou's living room is impressive to say the least...
                Jon Stalnaker
                Karel Staple Chapter SDC

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Van Anne View Post
                  "and we don't even drink alcohol".....not a member of my chapter that's for sure!
                  There was a time back in the 70s and 80s when SDC could have stood for Studebaker Drinking Club. The bar in the meet hotel at Intl Meets was usually jammed all day. But of course, we're all getting older . . . . .
                  Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
                    There was a time back in the 70s and 80s when SDC could have stood for Studebaker Drinking Club. The bar in the meet hotel at Intl Meets was usually jammed all day. But of course, we're all getting older . . . . .
                    And smarter! <G>

Comment

Working...
                    X