Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any storage available in Indiana / NW Ohio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any storage available in Indiana / NW Ohio?

Some of you may have seen my prior post on a possible purchase of a Studebaker wagon. The owner frequently travels east into northern Indiana and northwest Ohio. Would anyone have a secure and dry spot where it could be stored for the winter? Even better would be if that person was also coming to York and could deliver it there (for a fee, of course).

Drop me an e-mail and if I can help out, I sure will.

Lee
    daytona62@comcast.net

Comment

Drop me an e-mail and if I can help out, I sure will.

Lee
      daytona62@comcast.net

Comment

Lee - I appreciate your offer to help and I have sent a message off line.

Bob - I would need the wagon brought to York, so a trailer would be empty coming back. However, I suspect the track on this wagon will be somewhat less than that of the buggy. Just something else I need to find out.

Comment

Lee - I appreciate your offer to help and I have sent a message off line.

Bob - I would need the wagon brought to York, so a trailer would be empty coming back. However, I suspect the track on this wagon will be somewhat less than that of the buggy. Just something else I need to find out.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Some of you may have seen my prior post on a possible purchase of a Studebaker wagon. The owner frequently travels east into northern Indiana and northwest Ohio. Would anyone have a secure and dry spot where it could be stored for the winter? Even better would be if that person was also coming to York and could deliver it there (for a fee, of course).
            Gary: Lee, there, would be the man for this. He's in NE Indiana and has the storage space and the ability to trailer it to York...and the experience trailering that it would get there.

However, if something doesn't work out with Lee and the seller could get it to central Indiana, I have the storage space and trailering ability as well. (But I dunno about having an empty trailer coming back from York; it would be mighty tempting to buy something there!) [}]

Do try to work out something with Lee, though; that would be a good deal for all parties. [^] BP
            We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Gary: Lee, there, would be the man for this. He's in NE Indiana and has the storage space and the ability to trailer it to York...and the experience trailering that it would get there.

However, if something doesn't work out with Lee and the seller could get it to central Indiana, I have the storage space and trailering ability as well. (But I dunno about having an empty trailer coming back from York; it would be mighty tempting to buy something there!) [}]

Do try to work out something with Lee, though; that would be a good deal for all parties. [^] BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Gary: Lee's trailer has a solid deck, so the wagon's track wouldn't be an issue as it was with my trailer and the 1904 buggy. BP

Comment

Gary: Lee's trailer has a solid deck, so the wagon's track wouldn't be an issue as it was with my trailer and the 1904 buggy. BP

Comment

Working...
                  X