Found: a 1958 Silver Hawk firewall tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found: a 1958 Silver Hawk firewall tag

I had a 57 golden hawk for a time and with it came an extra firewall tag that I later found out came from a 58 silver hawk. Is this a throw away or can someone else use it? It reads: 58H C3 909 Thanks!

Never throw away any Studebaker parts.
    If no one speaks up, at least just give it to any Studebaker person to add to their collection. It'll likely find a user sooner or later.

Comment

Tags are easy to hang on to and don't take up much room, to bad you don't have the ID tag to go with it, I have a few and one is a 58 Golden hawk set of two.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

58 Silver Hawk firewall tag

Here's a photo of that tag, I have no need for it. I will ship it to anyone in the lower 48 for just $5. Thanks!
        Attached Files

Comment

It would be of the MOST value to the owner of '58 Silver Hawk Body Number 909, but those chances are very slim, so any Stude. owner/collector would appreciate having a souvenir I guess.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by T-man700 View Post
            Here's a photo of that tag, I have no need for it. I will ship it to anyone in the lower 48 for just $5. Thanks!
            If that tag could only talk!

Comment

Ok fine For 5 $ I have a companion to it..58H C3 1953.. Came off of a totaled wreck that has been stripped. I robbed the tag, might as well have another one Let me know where to send the $ Thanks DMc

Comment

Working...
              X