Happy Birthday John Kroulik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday John Kroulik

Tomorrow is John Kroulik's birthday and look at the present he bought for himself!

Attached Files
    Last edited by asesolen; 10-02-2015, 03:29 PM.
    Mike Lynch
    Sunnyslope, AZ

"Be kind and civil. Allow that you may be mistaken; allow that others will make mistakes, be gracious. If you're going to contribute, try to make it worthwhile."
    Alan Taylor

Looks like you paid a visit to the inventor of Studebaker in Vail.

Comment

Looks like a 59 Scotsman.

Comment

Nice project and now that you have excellent help getting the rust off "the Whistler" this can move up the list.

Bob Miles
        Tucson AZ

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
          Looks like a 59 Scotsman.
          The "4E1" (on the plate) would indicate a 170 cid six powered Scotsman.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post

The "4E1" (on the plate) would indicate a 170 cid six powered Scotsman.
            Right.. That's why I made the comment. Same as the one I've owned for nearly a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
              Right.. That's why I made the comment. Same as the one I've owned for nearly a decade.
              I thought that you were just going by the "looks", for example no door visors.
              Gary L.
              Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
              Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

That one is a little newer than mine; serial number is E1 1800. It's been apart since I wrecked it in 2008. I keep telling myself that I'd like to put it back on the road, but I've learned that full restorations and I aren't a realistic combination.

Comment

Happy Birthday Big John

Denny L

Comment

Happy Birthday a little late, John; 'been away a couple days. BP
                    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks all for the Birthday wishs. The SCOTTSMAN is more of a piece of yard art then it is a project.Just somthing more to push around on lawn day.

Comment

So that's what you call it, yard art. Have you Googled your address lately? What period would you call your collection of yard art? Modern? Eclectic? Abstract? Renaissance?
                        Mike Lynch
                        Sunnyslope, AZ

"Be kind and civil. Allow that you may be mistaken; allow that others will make mistakes, be gracious. If you're going to contribute, try to make it worthwhile."
                        Alan Taylor

Comment

You call it what you want . Art comes in many forms .Is what your forgetting is 4 of thoughs Picasso belong to you.

Comment

Originally posted by studejohn View Post
                            You call it what you want . Art comes in many forms .Is what your forgetting is 4 of thoughs Picasso belong to you.
                            LOL! Your yard is beautiful. You have a great collection and enjoy every opportunity to visit. You could even call it StudeAcres North!
                            Mike Lynch
                            Sunnyslope, AZ

Alan Taylor

Comment

Working...
                            X