PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED

Tennessee hillbilly
11-25-2007, 03:15 PM
I am trying to find the person that won the 1963 Avanti at the York, Pa.meet a few years ago. The car is a R-1, 4 spd. with air cond. Gold in color. I owned the car before it was raffled off and have some orig. paper work for the car. I would like to give them to who ever owns the car now, free of charge. If anyone knows of this car please get in touch with me. If you own it give me the correct serial# and I will give you the papers. Ihave the orig. window sticker and some others. Thanks

studegary
11-25-2007, 04:16 PM
That is nice of you to offer. I hope that you are able to track the car down. It has been my experience that most cars won in a raffle change hands in short order. I hope that the trail isn't cold on the Avanti. I suggest contacting the Keystone Chapter for the information on the winner and start from there.

Gary L.
Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
Studebaker enthusiast much longer

studegary
11-25-2007, 04:16 PM
That is nice of you to offer. I hope that you are able to track the car down. It has been my experience that most cars won in a raffle change hands in short order. I hope that the trail isn't cold on the Avanti. I suggest contacting the Keystone Chapter for the information on the winner and start from there.

Gary L.
Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
Studebaker enthusiast much longer

rockne10
11-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Go to the Keystone Region Chapter web site www.sdckeystoneregion.com and contact Jim Shoul. He is the raffle car chairman.

rockne10
11-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Go to the Keystone Region Chapter web site www.sdckeystoneregion.com and contact Jim Shoul. He is the raffle car chairman.