Attachments won't open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments won't open

None of the attachment, photos etc. will open for me. The regular small photo shows but clicking on it to enlarge just starts the "working on it blue circle" , won't open in Chrome or Internet Explorer in Win 7--just started, is this a site error??

I'm having the same issue..

Comment

Same problem here
      Joseph R. Zeiger

Comment

It must be a site issue. I'm also having trouble with it.
        "Madness...is the exception in individuals, but the rule in groups" - Nietzsche.

Comment

I've been gone for 4 days, and I'm having the same problem. Glad to hear it's not my computer.

Comment

Same problem here as well

Comment

Yep, still not working.
              Joe Roberts
              '61 R1 Champ
              '65 Cruiser
              Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

With my two computers the attachments would open just by hovering over the small photo. No left click needed, the hour glass thing would be where the mouse pointer was but at least the pictures used to open. Not today though. Not sure when this stated, maybe a week ago or more.

Comment

Links worked last night and also today on my chromebook. FYI, Bob

Comment

Not working on my IPad - use to work fine. Also, the home page is oddly arranged with all of the wording pushed to the right margin. Anyone else have this home page oddity?

Comment

Same here as #8 & 10.

Comment

Still not working--appears to be a linkage problem between the page image and the actual image on the mainframe. Who do we alert directly as it will go on till the corrupted script is fixed.
                        Found the webmaster contact at the homepage-e-mail sent with screen capture--hope it helps.
                        Even the uploaded screen capture attached, will not open, so there is a definite database problem in retrieving it to enlarge it in the pop up viewer.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by karterfred88; 09-21-2015, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Now Monday and I still cannot open photos or attachments on either my home or work computers. I am using Mozilla Firefox on both computers.
                          Ed Sallia
                          Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Check the top right to see if your are logged in. The site usually automatically keeps me logged in, but once in a while I have to do it again. Good luck.
                            Dave Warren (Perry Mason by day, Perry Como by night)

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
                              Now Monday and I still cannot open photos or attachments on either my home or work computers. I am using Mozilla Firefox on both computers.
                              It's not your computer or your browser, its a web page script error I think. Hovering over the image opens the pop up window, but then doesn't pull the image from the mainframe. We'll have to wait till the webmaster finds a fix. Logging in and out several times didn't fix it either.

Comment

Working...
                              X